#13 Orazio Fantasia - his surname is pronounced “injured”

You’d think Gray would spend more time in the midfield with Wingard gone for 3 weeks

Doesn’t change the first 15 weeks

1 Like

I wouldn’t say Robbie Gray has had a great year. He’s had s few good games but well below his best IMO

2 Likes

He’s kicked 36 goals so far, incredible effort. Before last year it would have won the goal kicking every year for a decade.

4 Likes

Are you serious? Lol

He has kicked 40 already this season.

He just hasn’t kicked 50 and got 30 touches a week like he did a few years ago so I think a lot of people have just assumed he has had an average year.

He has just played forward a lot more.

Still had a great year so far.

Quotes from Green on radio last Saturday (I think on MMM):
“… they call me razzle dazzle”
“He speaks about himself in the third person!”

Playing injured.

Are his possession numbers down? Just seems like he has been playing forward more than in previous years?

haven’t looked at numbers but the talk is that he is carrying some OP, thus playing forward more.

Shat myself. Thought you were talking about Raz.

2 Likes

I blame Kevin Sheedy for not respecting Carlton enough and getting his players up for the game. Carlton were switched on and our players were dreaming about next week.

C’mon mate, you’re not illiterate. I wouldn’t write it if I didn’t mean it. I’m not saying he’s a ■■■■ player, what I’m saying is based on Robbie Grays potential I don’t think he’s had a great year.

Remember a couple of months ago when Port Adelaide offered us a third round pick for Fantasia.

They really are a bunch of nuffies.

It would only be speaking about himself in the third person if he said, for instance:
“Razzle dazzle likes his chicken spicey!!!”

2 Likes

Anyone who says Robbie Gray hasn’t had a good year and isn’t a lock for the AA team in the forward line hasn’t watched Robbie Gray play this year

4 Likes

Well he’s just kicked the winning clutch goal :joy:

One game and one kick does not define a season?

I can’t believe you’re still waffling on about this guy lol

Still waiting for Raz to kick 8 in a game.
It’s gonna happen some time.
Today would be nice.

8 Likes

I remember when one of ours kicked 8 against Footscray late in the season… he missed out on the grand final win and got rather annoyed at us.

To be fair, there was no way we weren’t going to play Watson.

Say it ain’t so!

1 Like