#13 Orazio Fantasia - his surname is pronounced “injured”

FFs ffs

This is all the Bbb crews fault, DON’T YOU GET HOW THIS WORKS? :cry:

Anyone remember when he soccered through that goal last week? He grabbed the back of his leg straight after.

I only watch games for Orazio, so that’s my year done.

7 Likes

I do remember that.

If that’s the case and it’s the same leg then that’s extremely poor management by the fitness staff, surely that stuff is well tested and any weaknesses you just wouldnt take the risk, especially with such an explosive player.

I thought Raz collided with the goal post and that’s why he grabbed at his leg

2 Likes

Yep it wasnt a hammy last week. He had to pivot to avoid smashing into the post. Didnt quite achieve that.

Not sure we can cover Raz out of the team :frowning:

Don’t expect him back this year even if we make finals. They expect it to be BAD when he has the scans tomorrow. Probably one of a handful of players we cannot replace.

1 Like

Question, is he still a contender anyway for AA with 38 goals?

Anyone have any good ideas about who could replace him? Should we consider just replacing him with another small pacey type as primarily defensive forward? Who would fit that bill in our current list?,
OR Just thinking left field here, Kelly comes in and obviously plays back, maybe Gleeson goes forward?
His marking has improved out of sight this year and isnt a bad kick, defensive game is good too

I did this.

I remeber thinking just beofre the game we were screwed for the finals if one of JD, Hooker, Raz or Tippa went down.

Feel free to perma-ban.

Joey’s knee worries me every week too, that hyper extension yesterday scared the hell out of me

1 Like

Was close but won’t be now…maybe AA squad.

McGrath to come in and play the Raz role.

Plays on Betts,

Not only is he best fit, he learns most.

1 Like

Reckon Bags will get first crack at Betts.

Might be a good week to run Mcgrath as a mid if Zach gets rubbed out

1 Like

I also would give McGrath a crack on Betts. Id love to see him get the challenge

2 Likes

BBB. Honestly makes the most sense as far as replacement go, especially with jerrett down. Goal kicking small who has played midfield (albeit probably wouldn’t be there much in the ones). Not the same speed of course, but hey, goals.

Can’t wait to see hocking as the in for Fanta though.

1 Like