#13 Orazio Fantasia - his surname is pronounced “injured”

Meow

patatina innit

I just thought it was badly worded. I think they meant: would miss the start of a potential finals campaign.

I just worked out who he reminds me of…Kevin Bartlett! Only he’s not a flog!

Certainly no razzle dazzle in that pizza

Didn’t even feel like Essendon without Orazio out there.

I miss him so much already.

3 Likes

How many kids his age sit in the box when injured? I always has the impression it was usually captains/veterans… rapid rise for the Raz

4 Likes

Had the pen out too…shouldve made more changes!

2 Likes

The players are literally coaching themselves.

3 Likes

I saw Razzle Dazzle at the VFL striding up a set of stairs. My knees give me grief when I go up stairs these days but this dude has just had surgery on the hammy and does not seem to be affected one bit, no limp, no signs at all. I reckon he’ll be back sooner than we think.

2 Likes

And I saw the opposite movement: walking down the ramp into the rooms. Surely one of those actions would be frustrating? Nope, he good.

1 Like

Hope Hambo is right. We need him!

Going down hill uses the hammy wouldn’t it?

I think that’s what he’s saying. Up stairs and down ramps isn’t effecting him.

I read it as he struggled to go down the ramp.

No problem walking down the ramp.

1 Like

2019 it is then!

2 Likes

He had surgery on his hammy???

I don’t think so. I think it may have been a misunderstanding caused by someone posting a pic of Raz with an amputated leg which was misinterpreted by a small but surprisingly large number of people.

6 Likes

TBH I read in this thread that he had undergone a “procedure” but I don’t actually have any other source so you’re probably right calling me out on that one. Nevertheless he looked very relaxed.