#13 Orazio Fantasia - his surname is pronounced “injured”

Here’s hoping he copes well with the rise in tempo over the next few weeks and we see him in the first of our finals.

1 Like

Huh, they never publicly said Raz was out till “late September”.

1 Like

get him to germany with that horse placenta ■■■■.

Its just the general lay off time for high up significant hammies.

No way the AFL would allow players to travel overseas for radical treatment that involved injections to help them recover more quickly… oh wait

3 Likes

Well I don’t know about anyone else. But I hope I don’t fracture my Jones… I might need it.

2 Likes

Cue jokes about keeping up with Green’s Joneses.

I most definitely don’t need mine at present if you want to borrow it

1 Like

Nah, there’s no point having two Joneses hanging around with fark all to do.

Which I guess makes it pretty easy to ‘keep up with the Joneses’ really.

1 Like

100% should be in the AA squad ahead of Greene. BS

1 Like

Ahead of Garlett I reckon. Garlett only beats him in goals and tackles.
Disposals, marks, metres gained, score involvements, goal assists etc etc in Raz favour.

2 Likes

Missing basically the last 4 games hurt him. He would have ended up with 40 plus goals and been in for sure

1 Like

Very unlucky not to be in the 40. Only possibly behind Greene and Betts you would think, but I wouldn’t swap him for either.

This guy is the difference between thinking we’ll lose by 10 goals and thinking we can win. Please come in.

2 Likes

Fantasia is the type that would be busting his gut just to get up to play finals. He’d love that kind of atmosphere.

If we go into finals with Fantasia in the team, I’ll be very very happy.

2 Likes

Progressing. Will need to pass a fitness test

1 Like

No alternative but to BHI without a game in the VFL,
If he is fit, roll the dice ? I recon we should.

We dont have many elite players, and he is one of them.

no doubt. if he passes a fitness test he’s in. underdone or not.

1 Like

As soon as I saw we had the bye week (I thought they scrapped it) my excitement level for finals jumped massively as I figured Raz will make it back.

He makes a massive difference to our side. IMO he moves us from an okay side to an electrifyimg side. 4 or so goals different.

3 Likes

Upped his running today. Completed part of the warm up then upped his loads on the other oval. Seems a good chance to get up.

4 Likes