#13 Orazio Fantasia - his surname is pronounced “injured”

11 Likes

Stringer and Raz is going to be a pretty amazing combo. Also how fkn good is Tippa’s off ball work.

6 Likes

Man, what a jet. Our forward line was already looking great before Stringer and Smith.

Wasn’t always when he was near goal that he was most dangerous. Especially in the Port game, the way Raz was linking up at half back and then attacking through the centre was breaking the opposition apart. Great above his head and on the lead. Terrific!!!

1 Like

Anyone else notice how Josh Green is in a lot of other player’s highlights? Intredasting…

11 Likes

Ever notice how how Josh Green doesn’t have his own highlights video? Intredasting…

4 Likes

Still lament this guy going down when he did. Strongly believe the season may have gone differently if Raz, Hooker and Hurley stay fit in that last month heading into finals.

Reckon there is a good chance Raz and Stringer will rotate and work off each other…

Still can’t believe how many options we have at ‘small’ forward… after so many years starved we now seem to have an abundance… lol remember when we were thinking of trying baguley as a SF in desperation? And hocking… and howlett…

6 Likes

Remember when everyone would get excited when Davey would come back from and injury?

and with Courtney Johns, Laycock and Gumby

Yes, the good old days where Monfries would top the goal scoring at 30 odd for the season.

Given our lack of scoring power up forward for the last decade, it’s amazing we have 4 of the top crowd-drawing goal-kicking cult-hero forwards in the whole league.

Stringer
Daniher
Tippa!
Fantasia

Honestly, other than Franklin and Betts there aren’t too many more exciting forwardline players people would rather come watch.

6 Likes

If we get our midfield right we will win the next ten flags.

1 Like

Does anyone know why he isn’t joining in with the outdoor pre season training?
I guess that it is his hamstring that they want to get right. But if so, I worry about how bad it was, and whether he should have played in the final.
An optimistic version might. Be that he is doing a lot of strengthening work on it before subjecting it to the stress of pre season running loads.
Does anyone know any details, or have any knowledge of the science?

Yep, I concur… we’d all love to know.

Tex Walker is pretty exciting to watch…only not in a Grand Final though.

No mention of Fanta on the injury report from the AFL website.

RIP

1 Like

Should have bundled him up with Francis while they were worth something

Damn I was gonna say that

PANIC PANIC PANIC