#13 Orazio Fantasia - his surname is pronounced “injured”

I still reckon this guy is the classiest player in our team, bar none.

They obviously rushed him back in last week against the Dogs, which they may not have done for a lesser player. You can see he is still building into some form and fitness but he has done a few things in both games that underline his natural skills and smarts that stand out in a team that probably lack a bit in that regard. That razor sharp handpass to Joe to set up the goal to Jake Stringer was one such example.

I suspect he will be one who will lap up the 10 day break between now and the ANZAC Day clash to get in a couple of conditioning sessions to get him feeling in A1 shape.

12 Likes

I thought he’d accidentally kicked the ball off the ground for that goal till I saw the replay… stunning how quick he picked it up and had it on the boot. Freak.

9 Likes

zach-like.

Yep, I think he is our best player.

1 Like

Think our outside run will step up a notch when Raz gets back to full fitness in a few weeks.

He was at a fair few stoppages today which I think we’ll see more and more of. DYNAMIC!!

He has always said that he models his game on Robbie Gray. That wouldn’t be a bad result. Plug him up forward or in the midfield, wherever he’s needed most.

Did like the professional free he gave when he tapped the ankles of the Port player and tripped him over - slowing them down and allowing the team to get into position ahead of play.

Talented and smart footballer.

3 Likes

I feared for the hammy he tore against Carlton last year in that chase.

was like

HERE JOEDAN THIS IS HOW YOU DO IT

bam handball straight into joe’s running hands.

1 Like

Even though he hasn’t torn either of his games up so far, he’s been doing a lot of his special things still. Looks stronger and a bit more aggressive too. I like.

And then gave the prick a spray too.
Loved how he also buried that Port bloke with a tackle aswell. Has a touch of white line fever about him which I love

5 Likes

May win the medal next week, a lazy 5.

He’s THIS close from tearing a game apart

Anzac Day, oh boy

1 Like

Beat you to it.

Yep, improved on last week by a street, and will hit full stride on A Day, and fkn own it I reckon.

1 Like

Fletcher would have got 2 weeks for that.

5 Likes

Was thinking the exact same thing at the time!

Really looks on the edge of a big game.

Last two weeks our small forwards have got a bit of space at times. Obviously more so this week.

He truly is a damn good player.

He just believes in himself. He’s talented but with a cocky edge, it’s a great combo to have imho.

3 Likes

Couldn’t have asked for too much more with just 2 games under the belt and missing the JLT Series. We get him firing and it adds so much more to our attacking play.

1 Like