#13 Orazio Fantasia - his surname is pronounced “injured”

His agility is unreal.

His pack goal was Hird-like. Just raised the ball high enough to stick the boot onto it. Brilliant!

Only needs a few touches to stampt his quality on a game.

Deft.

He is also developing a bit of that Dermie mongrel about him. Notice him strut a bit and give someone a shove up in the goal square on the weekend made me laugh. He has talent to burn this bloke.

Think this was worth a bump. He’s come a long way.

I love him.

12 Likes

Loves playing against Collingwood too, could be a smokey for the ANZAC medal

Was it only Fletch who gets rubbed out for tripping?

1 Like

Hope he kicks another bag on that flog maynard

3 Likes

And Joe gets to count on both hands

6 Likes

Was sitting next to the Port cheer squad, feral bunch of flogs. But they where saying “see you next year Orazio”. I know he’s from SA, do they know something we dont about his contract status and a return home? Or are they just dreaming?

Loves playing them; 11 goals from 4 games against Collingwood. Joe not bad either kicking 3 twice and an Anzac medal

@Aceman

@Aceman!!!

He’s contracted for next year.

Wasn’t he a crows fan growing up? So he’s more likely to go there isn’t he? Especially if Eddie only has a year or two left

1 Like

Still only 66% game time, highlights how he is still building his fitness base and the club is understandably cautious. Arguably our most important player this bloke, he is primed for a big Anzac Day.

I suspect they are just fans of the game and they are looking forward to seeing a quality game from him in SA irrespective of him kicking 5 against them.

Aficionados of the highest order port fans :call_me_hand:

6 Likes

Has often said Melbourne is home now. Going nowhere.

11 Likes

I have no worries of Raz leaving Zaka took him under his wing when he first arrived.

Greek and Italain stick together haha

1 Like

Loves the club and loves Melbourne. Not going anywhere.
Funnily enough I ran into a Crows official I know at the SANFL on the weekend and jokingly said “Sloane would look good in a Bombers guernsey” to which he laughed and said “Fantasia and your second might get us interested” :laughing:

7 Likes

No deal.

16 Likes