#13 Orazio Fantasia - his surname is pronounced “injured”

RIP FAZ

1 Like

2 Likes

Have you ever met him? He’d be close too the thinnest bloke I’ve ever seen. Looks like he’s made out of pipe cleaners! And his legs aren’t even that big - maybe fuse wire!

3 Likes

Where’s the injury report?!! :weary:

The positive is it won’t be his 50th on anzac day if he doesn’t play

3 Likes

Why no injury report today?

Hurley said they will have 2 days off after the Port game maybe Monday,Tuesday are the days off?

@Mr_Sunbury_1 did you hear anything more on raz?

CONSPIRACY

I have to admit, this has had me worried since I read what Mr Sunbury had to say.

I just want to beat these karnts so bad and to do so we’ll need all our major weapons fit and firing.

And Raz is a major weapon.

He’s a guy who has proven he plays well on this stage too.

Fingers crossed.

6 Likes

It’d be like losing two players, coz Tippa plays ■■■■ as well without Raz

2 Likes

Jerrett to unleash hell upon thy Pies

6 Likes

Sorry mate, no I have not. I spoke with someone this afternoon who told me what I posted earlier. I’m hoping like crazy he’s ok and he plays and dominates next Wednesday.

1 Like

F*CK

4 Likes

Kicked a sick goal on Anzac Day about 100 years ago

3 Likes

Only get paid in cash

It seems the club have been cautious and sending players off to be scanned just to be sure. He’s got a good break to manage whatever he may (or may not) have. We all want him out there.
Maybe going for a scan is Worsfold’s version of Sheedy playing mind games with the opposition.

1 Like

Fingers crossed he is ok.

Don’t want to jinx it but the fact nothing has leaked out of the club or via journos yet might mean it’s a false alarm and he has merely pulled up sore. I really hope he is right for Anzac Day, he is critical.

Yep. They’d have scan results back already surely.

Pray for 'Razio

1 Like