#13 Orazio Fantasia - his surname is pronounced “injured”

Theyve had two days off. That’s why nothing has been reported yet

If he has a problem he would have gone in for scans already. Not waited two days and then come in today to check it out.

1 Like

Agree.
He kicked nine goals in total v the pies last year, super important player for us

1 Like

I never said they didnt have the scans. I said that’s why nothing has been reported. Can guarantee they will soon or tomorrow especially on crowes injury report

My point is that this stuff generally gets leaked beforehand. Journos sit outside the medical clinics waiting for people to go in for scan for gods sake. If we haven’t heard anything yet I hope that means it is good news on Crowes injury report. Fingers crossed.

should have traded to port.

2 Likes

Journos also dont get everything right or know everything

I never said they did

@Jake_Brady_10 has the REVs inside sauce. Always 100% true.

2 Likes

Scan this.

Well youre saying stuff generally is leaked out by now and that journos are always waiting outside clinics etc -im just saying not all the time that’s all

Well earned.

:roll_eyes:

1 Like

I never said that. I’m merely saying I am trying to be optimistic because we haven’t heard anything yet, nothing more, nothing less. I’m not even sure what your point is because I am not disagreeing with you.

Settle petal. We’ll find out soon enough.

If I seem unsettled your inner voice while reading my posts is not right my friend.

1 Like

Pfftttt. Yes they do.

1 Like

When it’s in the herald sun I will believe it

1 Like

Injury report is out. No mention of Raz. This is pleasing.

8 Likes

But unfortunately doesn’t give us complete certainty that he doesn’t have a problem. They may just want to wait as late as possible to tell the world so Collingwood have less time to plan for it

1 Like

Heard today his hamstrings are made from Spaghetti.
Needs to strengthen them into Linguini,but his meatballs checked out fine.

10 Likes