#13 Orazio Fantasia - his surname is pronounced “injured”

Heppell thread

But then again, the report indicates that Hep trained separately too. And Zaka not at all. Maybe we have a few people just really sore from an intense game?

1 Like

Yep. I’d say the fact he trained at all and hasn’t been mentioned on the injury report that they may be optimistic he will get up for the game. We are still 6 days away.

2 Likes

I thought it’s been reported on here a few weeks ago that Hepp never trains on Thursdays… admittedly with a Wednesday game this week that might have a different meaning this week

Panic $ for Raz will be through the roof this week!

Plays Anzac Day, rests Melbourne.

Out for a while - doesn’t matter what training you do, your first full-on game will make you hard-to-get-out-of-bed sore. Hopefully nothing more.

True, but remember the Port Adelaide game was his second game back.

Good point. Didn’t notice him much the week before!

Might be the opposite to give him more time to make sure he doesn’t tear anything.

If there was a sinister injury I think they would have mentioned it in the injury report and ruled him out already. Maybe he is just feeling unusually sore and are keeping him off his feet until Sunday’s main session.

We’ve got a history of not mentioning injuries until a month or so later when people start asking if the missing player is still alive

4 Likes

So when is Gumby coming back?

5 Likes

Next year

@aceman did he say anything over dinner?

1 Like

Some more info

Just a knock lols

2 Likes

Sheedy’s Flu.

Hopefully he’s ok, but you’d think he’s a certainty to miss at least 1 of the next 2

1 Like