#13 Orazio Fantasia - his surname is pronounced “injured”

Sounds legit to me.

CARLEY FOR P.M

1 Like

100% she has gotten that out of true to the red sash Facebook group. Theres some absolute nuffies in that group

2 Likes

As opposed to around here…

15 Likes

I resemble that remark

2 Likes

AFL tonight said he’s more unlikely than likely to play but all depends on his training Sunday.

They said Merrett is his most likely replacement or McNeice!

Why couldn’t the club say he has a groin niggle and he’s in doubt for Wensday why the secercy? don’t make us fans wait and then tell us he’s not playing if he’s injured then say he is.

3 Likes

because he’s not injured. Who are you going to trust, Mark Stevens or Carley Bomber?

11 Likes

AFL Tonight said he’s more unlikely than likely to play said one of Merret or McNice will come in but I hope you are right

All based on Sunday’s training session. Hopefully we’ll have lots of training reports so we’ll know before the team is announced.

1 Like

So scans were clear? Just soreness?

I reckon we’ll have a good idea tomorrow when the VFL team runs out

1 Like

No I’m just joking from above. Sounds like he may miss unfortunately. Will have to wait and see

well this is balls isn’t it.

1 Like

Because the essendon football club has built a long history of success upon obfuscating injury news

3 Likes

Just a slight knock

4 Likes

“Obfuscating” - perfect choice!

Or because they wanted to give as much time as possible to him to come good before publicly pulling the pin. Just maybe it’s not because they want to give the fans the finger. But where’s the fun, or sniping opportunity, in that.

7 Likes

I just had another look at that goal he kicked on the replay.

I think someone suggested he hurt himself there. But there was no grimmace or indication that he did.