#13 Orazio Fantasia - his surname is pronounced “injured”

Deserved it v GWS

yep and you know some 1 game wonders gonna keep getting nom’d until we’re out of rounds.

Deserved it v GWS

It is Callum Mills.

It is fkn bullsh-t

popcorn.gif

Mills gets the knod

Raz is gonna make a lot of babies.

I fell pregnant just watching him.

Geez hurry up and announce him this weeks rising star nomination!!!

Reckon it will be Mills. Has to be.

Geez hurry up and announce him this weeks rising star nomination!!!

Love him, but boy oh boy he misses some sitters.

But he is getting lots of opportunities sign of a good player.

Going out on a limb but think he might be our marquee player in years to come.
thinking of forward/mids with Speed. - Peter Matera / Daicos /Bewick / K Bartlett
Gary Ablett Jnr (the early years as a forward)

will kick over 20 goals this year. is equal 2nd in goal kicking behind Daniher24 and equal with Mitch Brown 18.
He could even win the Goal kicking for EFC this year 30 goals from a small forward who would have thought.

Love him, but boy oh boy he misses some sitters.

umm he has played less then 20 games.

please go speak to Joe Daniher about missing.

Do we have to be so defensive?

He’s had an unbelievably good year for a player who had <10 games’ experience coming into the season, that was acknowledged, and an area of his game which represents the way he’ll become an even better player was pointed out.

The carry on when any criticism is brought up regarding some players on here is unbelievable. It’s starting to sound like a Paul Roos press conference with all the “we’re playing really well and it’s a hard team to break into” shtick while sitting 10th.

Why do we think small forwards are the ones to kick it high to?

It’s like Davey all over again. We keep kicking it to him in contested marking situations, when that couldn’t further away from his skillset.

I still don’t mind him forward, when he’s actually able to crumb, but surely it can’t be hard to rotate him back into the midfield for a week or so occasionally.

Egan called him an excitement machine but I haven't heard benfti talk about him once.

More an ‘exhilaration contraption’.

A little worried that one of our young players took the ball on half back, ran through the middle, bounced, gave a one-two, and then kicked a goal at speed from outside 50.

Where was the stop, prop, pivot, handball to team mate under pressure.

Farking kids never play by team rules.

1-2 was completely selfish, just padding out his stats so that when skippy goes to talk to him, he can be like look at how many touches I got skippy, the stats don’t lie.

A little worried that one of our young players took the ball on half back, ran through the middle, bounced, gave a one-two, and then kicked a goal at speed from outside 50.

Back to the 2s for you young man.

Egan called him an excitement machine but I haven't heard benfti talk about him once.

Not enough melanin.

not gonna say it.

Egan called him an excitement machine but I haven’t heard benfti talk about him once.

A goal kicking midfielder? WTF?

TRADE.

Surely a goal of the week contender!