#13 Orazio Fantasia - his surname is pronounced “injured”

Keep.

1 Like

The boy’s a star. Ball in hand and with his dare and creativity he can do special things, but what I love about him is that he has the attitude of a star. He’s a true believer in his own talent and doesn’t mind taking it up to the opposition. Very glad he’s on our side - some of the things he does are ridiculous.

As for the argument forward or mid, he’s clearly both, which is where the modern game is today. He might have kicked 4 goals, 3 of them spectacular, but thought his forays into the midfield were very important. He breaks games open, and is a great link between the back half and forward.

6 Likes

You know how much the opposition rate a guy when they are whacking him before the first bounce, big Joey was quick to to step in though

1 Like

reckon he started it? I could see him starting it a good 7-8 times out of 10.

4 Likes

Not unless he gobbed off, he didn’t start the physical stuff

1 Like

Be interesting to see what the Lions do about him next week. I think he will get pushed up to the midfield for short stints when the Opp starts targeting him more.

Type of player Sheedy would’ve had in his sides during the glory periods. Has that killer instinct in spades.

2 Likes

He’s gonna get targeted from now on. Teams know how dangerous he is.

1 Like

Fine, then tippa and green will do the damage.

3 Likes

‘If Lillee doesn’t get you…’

1 Like

Da Fuq was that reverse snap with 3 on him? Ridiculous goal, can’t remember the last time we’ve had someone that can do that.

1 Like

I would just like to point out one of the best posts I have ever read on blitz from @Riolio!

2 Likes

How good is that photo of Woosha blown up.

3 Likes

Can’t wait to see him back on the HBF.

Is the best young small forward in the competition by some distance. Has not played many games in that position either.

Hes the best kind of selfish. All about the goal.

THANKS BASS

2 Likes

Orazio kicking a goal is like a salmon swimming up stream. He just knows the ball must go through the sticks. The goal late in the third qtr when he looks to kick it before landing then his brain says “won’t make shot” so he recalibrates and goes again the instant he lands while all around are confounded. Pure class.

4 Likes

To be honest, if teams weren’t already trying to lock down on him by late last year, and if hawthorn didn’t try to from the start last night, then coaches need their pay dropped.

2 Likes

“I go the ball, I’m having a shot” - Orazio inside 50.

NO looking to hand it off, NO stupid short pass, NO not confident enough.

BALL = GOALS.

1 Like