#13 Orazio Fantasia - his surname is pronounced “injured”

There is no telling with hamstrings. I’ve done them over extending and I’ve them changing direction suddenly. If he did slip and cause the muscle to change what it was doing with load on it it could certainly explain the ping.

I get it now this is a boy’s joke.

Actually it’s a joke for everyone, there is no misogyny on this site…!!

1 Like

Sort of. Bad joke, more like it.

Oh my.

5-6 weeks just as I had heard

Raz out for 5-6 weeks with his hammy

just shoot me now blud.

1 Like

the 5th week falls on a Sunday…which is the first week of the finals…he could play that game if all goes well.

He will be back for the 2nd week of finals.

2 Likes

Just did a quick bit of google research for grade 2 hamstrings. Basically anything from 4-8 weeks is the general consensus. Thus the quoted 5-6 seems logical. Crow did mention a grade 2+ injury so not sure if that means at the more serious end of the grade 2. Likely come back will be if we make a semi final at a guess. Hope for the miracle recovery.

Season

11 Likes

The article is annoyingly self contradictory: it says he’ll miss 5-6 weeks and be ready for week 1-2 of the finals.

Presumably they meant to say he’ll be back in 5-6 weeks.

Back for v Richmond in the Semi

10 Likes
4 Likes

Back for the semi final, he’ll be cherry ripe for the GF

2 Likes

We owe those hacks

4 Likes

I’m hoping Fanta’s medical report was prepared by the Fark Carlton Dr and he really will be ready to play on Saturday.

21 Likes

Well if its prepared by the EFC medical team he should be ready by round 1 2019 :grinning:

9 Likes