#13 Orazio Fantasia - his surname is pronounced “injured”

How is “he’s got a niggle, we’ll see if he gets up or not” pulling the pin? I mean, I don’t actually give a ■■■■ about how they announce injuries, he’ll play or he won’t, but we could say his legs have fallen off and there’s nothing stopping us from then saying a couple of days later that he got better and naming him in the team.

1 Like

He will be fine. If he was in any doubt I’m positive they would of mentioned it in the injury report

2 Likes

The EFC trolls me regularly. Where do they get the time?

In fact this would be next-level injury trolling.

1 Like

Someone in the VFL thread said he’s playing after they spoke to the man himself.

2 Likes

He’s not playing :frowning:

1 Like

Thanks Mr Worldwide

11 Likes

Is anyone at training today? Any news from there?

Everytime I see this thread title i hear:

5 Likes

Negative likes for not posting the frankenbok version

why would i link a garbage version?

Treat a twice crowned DJ King with a bit of respect!

1 Like

Wut

DONT’ CALL ME RAZZIE

also no footy make barnz, something something…

1 Like

I heard from a good sauce that after the game yesterday that Francis is also ginger.

10 Likes

WHO TOLD YOU THIS?

Fantasia was solo running on the back oval today at training. Sprints and laps, looked ok. If he was no good I don’t reckon they would have him running like he was. I suggest they’ll name him and give him a fitness test on Tuesday.

17 Likes

My kids and I had a quick chat with him. He felt like he was moving pretty freely when doing his 200 & 400 metre runs this morning. Though I did overhear him saying that he’s more unlikely than likely to get up for Wednesday game. More likely Sunday against the Demons.

5 Likes

A ginger, or ginger?

8 Likes