#13 Orazio Fantasia - his surname is pronounced “injured”

Damn it.

Oh, just really wanted Raz to play on Wednesday, but it sounds like he’s unlikely.

1 Like

He wouldn’t be running if he was a major doubt he would be taking every possible moment to rest and rehab.

I’m putting mark Stevens house on it.

1 Like

Yep.

Although, I’m coming around on it. I’d hate for him to play Anzac Day injured, have little effect on the game, and give that ■■■■ truck Maynard the impression he is anything other than Orazio’s b*itch.

9 Likes

If there is any doubt, he shouldn’t play.

He’s a high performance machine this kid. You don’t want to be taking any risks that you don’t have to.

9 Likes

The former

1 Like

He plays, we lose. He doesn’t play, we lose by more!

Dislike

3 Likes

Movement can be just as important a part of rehab as rest

1 Like

Have heard from a very good sauce raz will play Anzac Day

5 Likes

A sauce in a random pub on the Princes Highway somewhere?

Finally… we find out the real reason you were visiting SA, rather than merely flying over it!

1 Like

How drunk are you?

2 Likes

Love when @Aceman shares his intel. thanks @westozziebomber

2 Likes

Aceman?

CATCH UP KLAWDS

1 Like

Him mum. But his rude nut (s) and beard (before he shaved) were dead give aways tbh.

And for the record, the only information I ever have, is that I never have information. I’m like a vacuum, black hole, a void in the time/space continuum for efc related news.

Worsfold just said on Whateley’s radio show that Fantasia is unlikely to play.

he’s been doing rehab running all week… of course he’s unlikely. not worth the risk anyway, better off trying to get him up for Sunday then shredding an already sore groin and missing 4-5 weeks. far too important!

4 Likes

Dukes/Western Highway.