#13 Orazio Fantasia - his surname is pronounced “injured”

He wont play Sunday either. On wednesday he looked like he was about to go to the glue factory. I’d say he will be ready for the following game.

1 Like

Yeah I mentioned in the other thread he was doing light training on sunday.

Short, straight drills without looking like going full pace & jogging around the outside of the oval (maybe as someone mentioned earlier doing 200M & 400M sections). He wasn’t doing anything agility wise or really changing direction, which is where something like his rumored injury will really be tested, and potential for a lot more damage in game day conditions.

Might just be a bit sore & close, but you’d hope they take it easy with him, far too important. They need to rotate players anyway, might as well be a chance to bring in his class the following game. Rather than pushing him & watching him out till almost the bye.

This place will melt down if Jackson Merrett replaces him and subsequently goes on to win the ANZAC medal.

If Mark McGough and Paul Seedsman can win one, Jackson must stand a chance.

9 Likes

We don’t need to rotate… we need to pick our best available side and beat Collingwood and then deal with whatever we’ve got after that.

2 Likes

Too ■■■■■■ right we will. The ANZAC medal has already been awarded to James Stewart.

Jerrett can be 2nd BOG.

3 Likes

Whispers are he’s out for 3-4 weeks.

Chinese whispers are he’s out for 7-8 weeks.

2 Likes

IMG_2473

Purple monkey dishwasher

4 Likes

Im desperately hoping Worsfold is following the Sheedy playbook where ‘unlikely to play’ meant ‘definitely playing’… very unlikely i know… :frowning:

Ok then i’ll play along.

I’m hearing it’s season ending & they brought out the green curtain for him. RIP in peace Razzle Dazzle.

2 Likes

If he misses the next 4 weeks our season will be just about over.

That’s my fault. I don’t speak very clearly so my whispers got confused.

1 Like

Unlikely Anzac Day, Probable the Melbourne game

2 Likes

Disagree. I’d be doing everything I can to have Raz and Gleeson fit for the second half of the season, allowing them an extended run at it.

The fluctuations in form this season, to me at least, indicate most clubs are aiming to be absolutely priming from after the bye. If we can reach that point with a ~50% win/loss ratio (6W, 5L) and a fully fit best 26-27, we are probably in as good a shape as anyone.

2 Likes

if we drop to 2-4 or 2-5 then we’re done. If we do charge home to an unlikely finals berth we’re not doing anything when we get there after playing 12 elimination finals in a row.

You can expect the expected to happen provided the unexpected doesn’t happen.

You heard it here first.

I’m expecting to hear from a certain fan in NSW, that they haven’t heard anything re the Raz situation.

3 Likes

That was unexpected.

1 Like

As expected

1 Like