#13 Orazio "Call me Razzle Dazzle for 1+2 more years" Fantasia

Unlikely Anzac Day, Probable the Melbourne game

Disagree. I’d be doing everything I can to have Raz and Gleeson fit for the second half of the season, allowing them an extended run at it.

The fluctuations in form this season, to me at least, indicate most clubs are aiming to be absolutely priming from after the bye. If we can reach that point with a ~50% win/loss ratio (6W, 5L) and a fully fit best 26-27, we are probably in as good a shape as anyone.

if we drop to 2-4 or 2-5 then we’re done. If we do charge home to an unlikely finals berth we’re not doing anything when we get there after playing 12 elimination finals in a row.

You can expect the expected to happen provided the unexpected doesn’t happen.

You heard it here first.

I’m expecting to hear from a certain fan in NSW, that they haven’t heard anything re the Raz situation.

That was unexpected.

As expected

Just a quick update.

My sources have told me nothing on this matter.

They never tell me anything.

Time to try another sauce then. Some might say that such a move might well be overdue. l think Oasis said it best, when they sang… you know what some might say…

Non porous sources are the poorest of sources.

I heard Fanta went to a restaurant and ate all the pasta in the restaurant and they had to close the restaurant

Raz confirmed out for jerrett

Does this mean that we rushed him back too soon?! Or just unlucky to cop another injury?

sauce?

Nice

confirmed where?

Blitz.

It’s ‘orb’ azio.

He must know.

eff eff ess

Regardless of who’s whispering, I’m expecting him to be gone for 7-8 weeks anyway.

It’s just a knock.