#13 Orazio Fantasia - his surname is pronounced “injured”

Dont bring him in until he is tip top ready. Too good a player to break.

2 Likes

3 Likes

I’ve only been truly gutted once this year, and that was the Bulldogs loss, because Orazio played.

If we lose, and Orazio doesn’t play… Does it even matter? Is it even a proper game of footy without him?

7 Likes

This injury report certainly doesn’t give me hope that he’ll play this week

There is nothing going on this thread…NOTHING

I’m going to the G this Sat arvo with bltn Jnr and I want to see Owwrraaziooo DAMN IT.

Someone, anyone, give me some news, a training report…anything…

raz has a pulse.*

*may or may not be true.

1 Like

If he is out of the side as a result of “a knock”, then the above is debatable.

That groin ‘tightness’ now seems more of a strain if he misses v Hawks

I wouldn’t have thought it was a strain by how he was moving out at training before the Melbourne game. Dare say they are just being ultra conservative with him

Hope so.

Just going off by the amount of times the club has lied about player injuries before.

But he could barely move when I saw him trying to run before the Collingwood game. He definitely hurt himself.

22 Likes

Sounds like he wont play that’s ok get him cherry rip for fark Carlton i want him to rip them a newy.

Doesn’t sound like Crowey reckons he will get up this week

It would be interesting to see us drop daniher and Stewart and play hooker and stringer as our tall forwards. Unfortunately with our best small forwards out injured or seemingly carrying some issues we probably would not get a real idea of how it works. The other option we could try is 3 mediums (string, lav, Lang) 3 smalls.

Doubt we’ll see this sort of experimentation though unless our hand is forced by injury.

2 Likes

Hang on - shouldn’t he be coming back through the VFL?

Orazio most important player in our structure.

Underrated by our fans and opposition fans still.
This guy is elite in his pressure, how he uses it and around goals.

With him out, we would hardly beat anybody.

My thoughts on this weekends game rest with his selection.

He’s very, very unlikely to play

1 Like

He’s very, very unlikely to play

1 Like

Think we being strung along with Raz

Boy do we need him back fit and firing and quick smart but can’t have him aggravating again pushing too hard too soon.