#13 Orazio Fantasia - his surname is pronounced “injured”

will kick 5 straight this week

Yeah I reckon he’s due for a big one in the next 3 weeks. Hopefully more than one.

Last week you could see him trying to do the dynamic things that worked last year, but couldn’t because every bloke was fluffing around on the back flank.

How good is this guy. Maybe a couple of blues tonight, like missing Laverde.

But how good was his handball in the middle of the ground that resulted in the Stewart goal. Heppell went for the risky centering kick to TBell and he dropped it, but Fanta’s brilliant handball set up that goal.

2 Likes

He and McKenna are the two most important players in our team for their speed, ability to win contested ball when needed, skill and energy.

12 Likes

Add Saad, his defence and offence was superb today.

1 Like

Head on a swivel for LAV in the car park

1 Like

Noticed he was wearing tracksuit at the end of the game. Not injured again is he?

I think he got pulled at some point in the 4th because he’s coming back from injury and we were comfortably in front.

5 Likes

Gee we missed this bloke.

He’s pure silk.

Is it possible that even we underrate how good this guy is?

3 Likes

NO :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

Just so Fkg important to our team. Brings the intangibles

1 Like

So have we heard exactly why he didn’t play at all (or minimal game time) in the last quarter? Assume its due to his lack of match fitness and am hoping its nothing more sinister. However given our injury reporting thus far in 2018 I am a little concerned. As others have pointed out he is just so important to our setup.

He is this generation’s Mark Mercuri. SO important to our team

4 Likes

Star.

Aside from breaking lines his clearance work excellent also. Just onto footy quickly and clean hands out of the contest.

The Michael Walters move up ground has been great for Freo. We seeing similar with Raz when is there, more reason I think will see Green into side this week.

1 Like

He has aggression…our lightest player is our most aggressive. Does anyone else see the problem with that statement?

there was one pick up off a bellcho spilt mark that was phenomenal and resulted in an instant goal

2 Likes

And can kick 50m for goal easily. Class act. Reminds me of Andrew Lovett when he’s taking the game on.

2 Likes

No, isn’t it usually the small ones that are aggressive?

I’d say a Chihuahua is more likely to bite you than a Great Dane.

2 Likes

Loved it when Selwood tried to go through him and he brought him down