#13 Orazio Fantasia - his surname is pronounced “injured”

Can I help?why should you get all the fun

1 Like

Still no other media have jumped on this. Could be Mclure BS again I think

1 Like

Did he put his house on it??

We all know what will happen don’t we?

Instead of resting him, he’ll play, tear it properly, have surgery, and need 12 weeks off.

4 Likes

100% this is what will happen

Purple now reporting it on the Sunday Footy Show. Seemed to be very confident but not sure if he’s just getting in on Mclure’s action.

We can’t win this game without him. Obviously if he’s not right don’t play him, but that is how important he is to us and how we play.

Of course we can.

6 Likes

Was just reporting that “There was Talk” , which is code for another reporter might have scooped me so I won’t mention who said it.

Just reporting that McClure had said what he said basically.

6-3 with Raz in the team, 1-4 without. I’d say that a fair sample size to say how important he is to us…

Also coincides with the return of McKenna from suspension and Bellchambers dominance in the ruck feeding an improved midfield which in turn has fed the forward line better.

Raz can’t kick goals if we can’t get the ball to him.

2 Likes

He’s actually out? Should we crack each other’s heads open and start feasting on the goo

1 Like

Of course we can still win. But its a whole lot less likely.

Raz is important but it’s the midfield that’s driving our improvement over the past 7 weeks or so.

It will be tougher without Raz if he is out but we can still win it.

I’ve said it before, il say it again, he is very fkg injury prone since basically this time last year. Winderlich mk2

1 Like

Jesus Ben, why don’t you just rip the beating heart out of my chest.

He’s a very important player for us, but jeez, give some credit to the other 21 players out there. Orazio is one of many differences compared to early in the year.

If we come out today in Essington mode, three Orazios wouldn’t save us.

And if we come out in earnest Essendon mode, we probably won’t need Raz anyway.

2 Likes

orazio is literally the most important link between midfield and forward line.

come @ me.

1 Like

Don’t get me wrong - Orazio is probably my favourite player and it’ll hurt us a lot if he doesn’t play. Just suggesting that he’s not the sole factor determining whether we play well. We were so ■■■■ as a team earlier in the year that we lost to farking fark carlton FC FFS.