#13 Orazio Fantasia - his surname is pronounced “injured”

How many other players on our list would have kicked any of his first 3 goals from last weekend? I’d say on maybe 1 or 2 others, maybe… He’d be a huge loss, there’s a reason we don’t win many games without him. He kicks goals from nothing.

People don’t realise how good he is and how important he is to how this team plays. He was just starting to get some match sharpness into the legs and now this. Look, there’s no point risking such an important asset if he’s clearly not right to play, but ■■■■ me we just get our heads above water and right when we need him he’s out. I need a beer or 18…

2 Likes

Yep. Won’t win without him

1 Like

Is it four soft tissue injuries plus surgery for something else within 12 months? Not good.

Hardly surprising. Stand next to him. He makes an anorexic look like a body builder. He’s the skinniest player I’ve ever seen.

1 Like

Hoping it’s just today he misses but knowing our lucky he’ll miss 4 weeks

He’s a very sinewy build. Groin injuries are the worst. They affect core strength and stability and everything gets affected. Speed off the mark, agility, kicking penetration. It’s what did Mark Mercuri in post 2001, when his career really started to decline. The club has to put every resource into discovering what the issue is here and making sure they modify his training program to get him durable and playing his best footy.

Razzle dazZle groinal niggle

Kade Simpson on debut says HELLO

Raz makes him look like Majak

Finally the club has taken notice of what I say around this place.

Is it confirmed?

Yep Mate he is not out there and Long is !

1 Like

groin soreness. woosha hopes just a week. we’ll give him 2 & he’ll be fine for the run home.

Every time I see that spud Maynard near the ball, I think about the horror show he was lucky to avoid (yet again.)

3 Likes

we really missed this guy today

LOL

see you in a month RAZ

1 Like

I said before the game: WE CAN’T WIN THIS GAME WITHOUT HIM

People said to me: “You’re crazy mate, we’ve won our last few, one player won’t make the difference”.

He was literally the difference today. He kicks the goals from nothing, he creates like others can’t, and he’s dangerous. There’s no wonder our winning record without him is rubbish.

2 Likes

Fanta plays and we win. No doubt in my mind.

2 Likes

Which isn’t surprising he is probably in the best 50 players in the comp