#13 Orazio Fantasia - his surname is pronounced “injured”

Lol, I love the bloke but he can’t man up on 15 blokes. Lazy unaccountable midfielders are the problem, they simply refuse to spread and close down opponents.

All valid flaws in our game today but we only lost by 11 points.

His replacement was also a huge liability

Fanta plays and we’re 8-7

Ffs if I knew he wasn’t playing I wouldn’t of tipped us. That fucken cost me!

Please please please be just a one weeker

Pretty worried as he was out earlier in season with groin for quite a while

The way this bloke has been managed this season has been nothing short of a farce.

I’ll be interested to see what happens to Crowe come the end of the year.

Unfortunately, this talented young bloke seems to get injured a lot.

How the ■■■■ do you come to that conclusion?

3 Likes

start of the year, report of him having soreness, goes through training. tears his quad.

edit: this was lav, sorry.

1 Like

He had a knee cleanout about a month before the season started. IIRC complained about the soreness back in Jan, they backed him off for 2-3 weeks, resumes training, still complained of soreness, has an op. How are they diagnosing these injuries? Mutch and Colyer very similar where they had surgery close to Round 1 under nearly identical circumstances. Not good enough.

He is so important to us.

If he played we win

2 Likes

Missed his creativity and intensity in the midfield and goals

1 Like

His body is COOKED

…to perfection.

1 Like

Al dente?

1 Like

3 Likes

Agreed. Mentioned something similar to this in the Daniher thread and was flamed for it. Fair enough, I’m not a doctor but I agree with your synopsis.

Bruce Reid I tell ya the guys needs to reitre.

1 Like

Well somebodys f@rcking up!

Get the cannon.

Reckon you will find that Doctors don’t like operating on people, so they lay off see if rest will fix it, if it dosen’t they go in. Would think these decisions are not made in a silo…

See you next year, Faz.