#13 Orazio Fantasia - his surname is pronounced “injured”

based on Saturday’s effort it looks like he has that come back from injury and make an impact thing sorted out

1 Like

Is happy at essendon and wont leave

7 Likes

Sooooo, are you saying you want him injured every second week or so???

He da Mannnn!

I was disappointed the numbskull commonpotaters didn’t mention the extent of his involvement in that goal. For shear effort alone it should be in the running for goal of the year. SPECTACULAR

1 Like

I did the maths and it’s very clear we want Orazio to play every week.

chart

27 Likes

Funniest post of the year. I’m still laughing out loud!

1 Like

Francis calc looks terrible.

If Francis = x

And a=b

Then the equation is allready balanced.

6 Likes

Only reason for the ‘almost’ is that I still debate whether Zerrett is the true barometer. His upswing in form correlates very closely with when we started to win games and play good footy.

For me Zerrett has the runs on the board which a fully fit season from Fantasia I suspect would erode greatly as to the true barometer king. Both guns and leaders for the next decade.

I could hear the thump from that tackle up in the stand. Massive goal.

1 Like

His swagger after a great run or a goal is just soooo infectious. I’m sure that’s a major part of him being such a talisman for the side. He just gets everyone, players, crowd, even commentators, involved. Add in his great footy talent and you don’t get a whole lot better than that!..AND he’s only 22 years old!

2 Likes

Essington loves to root us.

15 Likes

Maths jokes huh

22 Likes

So that’s how the selection panel works! Is that formula passed by asada?

1 Like

Raz would be one of the most important players for us. Top five (no order) Heppell, Hurley, Zac, Joe and Raz.

1 Like

Wasn’t he injured during the Richmond game and out for a few weeks afterwards?

He was hampered during that game, but played the following games up to North

1 Like

Would love to see him 1 out in the 50. Just about unstoppable on the lead.

1 Like

One of the few players who consistently leads toward the ball carrier rather than away from them. His timing is perfect. He is the complete small forward, there is none better in the competition.

2 Likes

Do you hook him up at deluxe?