#13 Orazio Fantasia - his surname is pronounced “injured”

I’m confused.
So the collingwood player got pinged for a reach around?

Please no jake long never again

1 Like

Wogs will be wogs

1 Like

Guelfi for mine.

1 Like

IMG_2428

10 Likes

3 Likes

Has missed a lot of critical games this year.

If it’s “awareness” (which seems to be the buzz word around the AFL medical community) then in theory it shouldn’t even be 1 week.
For mine a 1 week hammy doesn’t exist (unless it presents its head late in the week); there’s either no damage or loss of function or its 2-3 weeks for a Grade 1

Guelfi is in for Saad.

Laverde for Raz?

2 Likes

What if Saad gets up?

FWIW, Raz was moving fine at Geelong tonight. Which is impressive given it was around 6 degrees and everyone else was locked up. Hopefully someone else did the driving!

Did anyone see Raz wearing an ice pack ?

Raz and his Injuries. He’s had a tough run with Injuries this year.

Yes.

I wonder if he’s going to have to learn to choose his moments more carefully when it comes to flat-out pace? I remember Jason Winderlich being advised to do the same thing after many hammies. Like everyone else I love nothing better than seeing Fanta in full-flight but I do begin to worry if he’s going to be a Winderlich mk2 in terms of injury.

1 Like

Reckon I almost remember the moment it may’ve gone. Later in the 3rd Q running on LHF after great build up from HB had a shot for goal, but almost lost his balance and overstepped and then overreached as his kicked it towards goal (ended up a behind). I’ve seem him do that a few times - almost perhaps needs to slow down for 3-4 steps before kicking, so he’s a bit more upright and less ‘crouched’.

2 Likes

Let’s hope he’s more Rioli © than Winderlich.

1 Like

When he was sitting on bench in last did not even have it iced.

Slight awareness only.

Still turns out a strain. Fkn spewing

That was only briefly. They iced it after a few minutes

And then they sent his hamstring to a night game in Geelong.