#13 Orazio Fantasia - his surname is pronounced “injured”

New information has come to light and Essendon have been accused of draft irregularities, in effect cradle snatching players, according to sources in South Australia. In a measure likened to that of Donald Trump, Kochy has demanded to see Fantasias birth certificate.

1 Like

EAD kochy!

8 Likes

It’s just a correction factor to allow for South Australia being a couple of years behind everyone else (except Western Australia, which is another 2 years again).

2 Likes

Screamin Oraaaazziioo til 2021

2 Likes

I actually saw Gumby and Jobe at Yah Yahs in collingwood/fitzroy saturday night. Sinking froffies

3 Likes

Did you sort 'em out?

yeah SMB cocky!

He is such an important player for us. Backs himself and is creative and does the hard stuff. NO cheapies for Raz. When he is playing and is up and about the team lifts. He’s a Mercuri and Bewick rolled into one.

11 Likes

Good news for us but was never in doubt

Koch will just have to make do with Ryder’s twanging and cracking body.

2 Likes

OH BOYYY!! When I saw “young star signs on” alert from the Essendon app I was thinking who could it be? Guelfi? Was thinking who else is out of contract? But when I saw it was Raz I couldn’t wipe the smile off my face. Still can’t! Tells you how much he loves the club the fact he has re-signed so early. He could’ve easily waited until next year and try and drive his price up, but fantastic it’s been done now. Well deserved Raz and well done Disco and the EFC List Management team!

3 Likes

Awesome news. I spent a lot of Fridays game against the 'aints teaching my 6yr old nephew how to properly pronounce Orazio, complete with a long rolling “r”. Would have been a shame if that had gone to waste.

3 Likes

was it ever in doubt?

kid seems to love the club and is a leader here…

2 Likes

Will name my first born Orazio regardless of gender…

6 Likes

FIRST WERE GONNA ROCK
THEN WERE GONNA ROLL

2 Likes

Nicely timed announcement and a signature many on here have been confident we ‘had’ for a while. Still a very good outcome. Raz is exactly the kind of player that will command attention and a high price in the open market. Very good signs that this was done quickly, quietly and seemingly without any fuss. Very, very good signs that this group has really bonded and feel connected with each other.

I’m disappointed this season didn’t go to expectations/plans but I am really confident that our list in great shape… we are so close to a period of sustained success it is just frustrating waiting!! Bring it on!

2 Likes

My love for this man knows no bounds

The moment i knew we had a superstar:

7 Likes

Orazio Smooth - not bad

1 Like

1 Like