#13 Orazio "Call me Razzle Dazzle for 1+2 more years" Fantasia

honestly until the announcement that he re signed I had completely forgotten that he was out of contract.

he wasnt. he had a year to go. he just added an extra 2 years on.

well there you go

He won us a VFL final against Geelong, IIRC.

Plokinghorne kicked four goals, Franga tackle and dobbed the goal from 50, that one…

We couldn’t have won the game without Jamar in the ruck. I remember telling him he played a blinder. He was smiling from ear to ear.

I’m guessing the club were anxious to sign him up to stop the Adelaide clubs circling?

Few salty Crows fans over at big footy haha

Yep. I’m pretty sure they were convinced he was theirs for the picking.

Nup. He was never going anywhere.

Would have been the perfect replacement for Betts

Crows can suck a fat one

one or two Crows fans have noticed Francis is firing but I think (hope) he’s happy with us too.

PREPARING THE WAR CHEST

Crows had a chance to get Francis last year for virtaully peanuts. If Francis breaks out in the next year or two and Crows come calling they will have to pay through the nose to get him

Imagine Francis going to Adelaide and having that pre-season.

:roll_eyes:

Collective Minds

lol what rubbish

I wonder if Sloan was ever a chance of coming here.
I mean…I wonder if their guys talked to our guys.

Get Raz and Joe right, Jakey Stringer 2nd year in will be ready to go for a career-best season. Add a Free Agent signing (Gaff) and another player through trade and I’m liking us a lot for 2019.

I knew he was a superstar the first game that time he entered the field off the bench, received the footy and as he was dashing down the wing he was directing traffic ahead and hit a pace out pass.

He is a freak show!

Is he seriously only 21?!

23 next month…so if you’re no good at arithmetic…yeah, maybe!

I like how this extension…gives us salary cap certainty with another of our top talents.

Allows us to really attack the trade period knowing how much we can spend all the way out to the medium term.