#13 Orazio Fantasia - his surname is pronounced “injured”

I think Hurley’s talent with a little extra guidance from Rutten will see him with his 3rd All Australian spot this year.

2 Likes

Change Title pls.

The Auxiliary Hurley tread.

1 Like

20+ games during the H&A season from Orazio and we finish top 4, he is easily our best match winner and most important player. The new 666 rule will make him even more of a weapon at the centre bounces.

1 Like

Raz, Smith and McGrath will change everybody’s opinion on the “prototype midfielder” this season.

thats a massive call.

THE RETURN OF THE MOSQUITO FLEET

Not till Mozzie is playing as well -
Now THAT’S a mosquito fleet

3 Likes

“Bit of candy-O… Candy from ORAZIIOOOOO”

I highly doubt that.

Give me Fyfe, Martin or Dangerfield any day of the week - i’d probably trade 2 of McGrath, Smith or Raz for one of them.

Nah, you wouldn’t. Players get injured. Smith was unlucky not to be an All-Australian last year. And Pidge and Raz have plenty of upside. 2 x any of those three is greater than one of the three you boof.

3 Likes

Thank ■■■■ you’re not in charge of the list

9 Likes

Combined those 3 ‘prototype’ midfielders have 1 premiership between them and Richmond surrounded Martin with more than half a dozen players similar in style to mcgrath, Orazio and Smith

2 Likes

I think Conjunctivitis has something in his/her eye. :grin:

3 Likes

Yeah nah.

Can we please lock in 18+ full games from Raz this year. He’s the difference between our good and our bad.

22 + 4 (potential finals) = 26. Let’s lock him in for 26. :wink:

5 Likes

So, we’re losing a final? How pessimistic of you…

6 Likes

5-8 need to win 4 finals, mate.

If raz doesn’t get a 20+ game season we won’t make finals.

5-8?

5th - 8th.