#13 Orazio Fantasia - his surname is pronounced “injured”

Well we are fukt then, coz surely he does 1 soft tissue injury during the season, given his recent history.

You really are a pessimist :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

important essendon player and a soft tissue injury? sounds about right mr salami.

Nope. The optimist in me says that we’ll finish top 4. But, it’s a big improvement on last year’s position. I reckon we’ll finish somewhere between 5th - 8th & then win four finals on the trot (including the granny), similar to the Doggies three years ago & the Crows back in the 90s. The hard road to a flag.

Edit: (for Decks). Raz will rip the finals apart.

1 Like

I don’t like seeing all these unread posts in Fanta’s thread…

13 Likes

Ah, I’m just joshing… I’m with you - just winning a final this year would be a victory…

Hell, no. We are gunna win the whole damn thing, but not from 1st - 4th. We’re gunna do it the hard way. Raz is an integral part of that push. Need him fit & firing come finals.

2 Likes

You have set the bar too lower. Lift your sights, l am sure the players have.

I hope so… I like to be surprised…

1 Like

If you keep lifting this bar it makes it tough for our short midfield to order a round of drinks.

10 Likes

He’ll have a Mark Mercuri 1999 type season this year. All class this boy and he will show it…

FOOT CANDY

1 Like

Trippin’ the light fantastic.

STOP POSTING

IN

THIS

THREAD

/posts in thread

7 Likes

Just to ruffle feathers, what about Martin and fyfe for all 3?

1 Like

Geez, and I thought i was being outrageous in the JLT are you concerned thread?

1 Like

I’d take Raz over the three of them together.

2 Likes

:open_mouth:

That ones hard to get on board with.

All 27, 28,… and would just about gaurantee the next 3 flags added to our list for the cost of Raz.

I mean I love him too,… but you’d have to be sensible about it.

That Raz guy is clearly no good, too light, not enough muscle, gets pushed off the ball. He needs to spend a few years in the gym bulking up then he might be a chance for best 22. /s

1 Like

Me 'n sensible aren’t the best of mates.