#13 Orazio Fantasia - his surname is pronounced “injured”

He wasn’t right yesterday. That’s why he didn’t spend any time in the midfield.
The set shot he missed was super costly.

the accountability was on your Midfield, defenders cant do much against a team just running the ball in at will.

He actually did midfield for a stoppage or two, but they ran right over / past him there as well.
Agree- not right.
Worst game I’ve ever seen him play.

1 Like

He is one of our stars that doesn’t seem to be match fit or is just ‘off’

The whole team is NQR atm though

Defenders were literally giving their opponents 5 meters head start to lead up at the ball all day long

0-4 today. Not good enough.

Never seem hie and tippa fumble the ball so much. Not picking up the ground balls cleanly ,dropping easy marks. Missing easy shots on goal

2 Likes

I really believe that goal he missed in the opening seconds of the last quarter was the most costly of our many mistakes.

He kicks that, I think we win the game.

4 Likes

Can’t imagine the damage they have done over the preseason. This guy was one of the cleanest most poised footballers on any list. Steve Johnson called him preseason the best small forward in the league.

Now he is a fumbly panic merchant who can’t find the footy. How can you do that in one off season!

Raz, Merrett and Tippa all look no where near right to play

2 Likes

Tippa was just about our best player in the JLT series - Fantasia is wasted as a forward and should spend more time in the midfield.

2 Likes

First time I have ever agreed with anything you have said. Wow!

I would have switched Tippa to defence to give us more run and try to get him a bit if confidence Back
Same with Orazio possibly
“Do something”

2 Likes

Need a coach to actually implement that good change. We don’t have one.

He is badly out of form but thought he atleast competed better today and got a bit of the ball. Still nowhere near where he is capable of but did see a few positive signs. It’s taken a couple of seasons but like all players we ruin their goal kicking

2 Likes

He now has the Essendon Stink. Trade him now before he devalues too much.

Another player who start off great, great kick for goal, then get the Essendon Stink and are finished as footballers.

LOL. Now Essendon players depreciate faster than a car!

How do we win a premiership with this list phenomenon?

1 Like

He is missing opportunities he would normally convert.
The run in the legs is definitely returning though.
I’ll predict Fanta will hit the scoreboard next Friday to the tune of 3 goals.

Boy o boy, do we need a good start next week !

1 Like

He’s had a shocking couple of weeks in a row now, if we’re being honest.

His total numbers over the first two games are 22 touches for 8 turnovers and scoring 0.7, missing at least 4 or 5 absolute sodas along the way.

Arguably our most important player and we really need him to fire a shot next week. Come on Raz, show us why you’re in the leadership group and give us something.

3 Likes

As bad as we were, incredibly, if Raz was on target, we win.

At least he generated some chances. It’ll come.

6 Likes