#13 Orazio Fantasia - his surname is pronounced “injured”

I did notice that, especially in the JLT so was just hoping it was just sharpness/fitness

Another career destroyed.

If he had of kicked straight could have had 3-4 goals.
Fantasia and merret both seem similar. Lethargic - don’t look healthy, unfit.

1 Like

Essingtoned in record time.

Praise be.

Maybe he’s lacking confidence in his stale licorice like hamstrings?

with 6-6-6 we need pace on the wings, think Fanta should play there if fit and use his pace to give us options down the wing so we arent always shut down in the middle of the ground.
IF hes not fit, then yeh maybe forwardline, but hes been rubbish, lacking confidence so maybe bring Jok in on wing.

Merett, Bellchambers, Fanta could all do with a confidence booster spell in the ressies and get their hands on the footy. due to interrupted preseasons they havent had much actual match simulation stuff.

As out of form as he is he has still had 4 easy shots on goal against the saints and 3 against the Giants, so clearly not all hope is lost as some are suggesting.

4 Likes

Calm down guys, he just needs more Learnings

6 Likes

Him and stringer in the 50

That’s it

3 Likes

obvious he was going to take some time to find his touch

was so close this game, only a few more till he’s back to it

Should have been given more time in the middle

but we need 4 more to start there???

Nor does our entire team. Absolute indictment on the club. Pure amateur hour…

1 Like

You’d have to ask ‘why didn’t he?’
I’d say the answer is ‘panic’.

1 Like

Raz will light it up this week.

1 Like

He loves the G if I remember correctly.

Hopefully gets him going.

there were some encouraging signs for him. Lets be honest he should of had at least 3 goals. His touch is really letting him down. In the 3rd he dropped an absolute sitter on the lead. That shocked me, he is a very very good mark overhead.

He is getting into the right spots, just not finishing it off. I would be having him doing ball handling drills all week.

Doesn’t have a lot of confidence either, that play in the last where he could of ran into a open goal but panicked and missed. A confident Raz burns off the guy chasing him and buries it

6 Likes

Team awful, crap supply, looks crippled.

On track for 77 scores for the H&A season.

4 Likes

EFA

When we are on song Raz is the icing on the cake

Unfortunately the cake is flat, tastes like ■■■■

Wtf? Do you even watch us? Raz has to be one of our most important players. Most definitely not icing.

1 Like