#13 Orazio Fantasia - his surname is pronounced “injured”

his stats by venue - you do the maths

https://afltables.com/afl/stats/players/O/Orazio_Fantasia.html#ven

1 Like

Forest for the trees nerds. We need you.

Who needs a cake when you have icing. Cake is only eaten because it is socially unacceptable to eat just the icing.

In all seriousness though, he is short of touch given his finger injury in preseason. Playing as a forward in our team at the moment is a pretty tough gig when your trying to get your touch back. But he is getting each week and it won’t be long before he’s back to nailing 3 or 4 a match. Hopefully, it will be this week.

1 Like

2 forwards against 6 defenders. bold strategy.

Going by those stats, he’s not that reliable when having a shot. I seriously thought he was a dead eye.

yeah nah. he ain’t. effing sprays it. but hey, what’s new about that…

1 Like

well he’s more accurate at the G than Marvel, if that’s any consolation

1 Like

I think set shots he is good. Well I always seem to have confidence in him to kick it…until last week :rofl:

1 Like

SCG is where he brings IT!

Good to have him back.

Not his electrifying best but a vast improvement on previous weeks.

So important.

MUCH better tonight. Ran hard and into space as well as flying out from defence. Would love to know how many meters he ran tonight, anyone have Lingy’s number?

1 Like

His link work between the arcs is as important as his hit up forward work. Please stay uninjured for a season

3 Likes

717 meters gained, 20 pressure acts and 2 goals = electrifying best,

You’re a hard marker mate.

17 Likes

Loved to see him up the ground tonight. That metres gained stat is huge, bit of a surprise. He’s our barometer

2 Likes

Yep. A couple of great performances flew under the radar tonight. Merrett 26 disposals but 14 contested possessions, 29 pressure acts and 6 clearances. Huge game.

3 Likes

BT has to get with the program on correct pronunciation.

Fan ta see ya

Great seeing him back in some form

1 Like

Didn’t have his typical clean hands.

Still fumbling.

Thanks for picking up on my posts yet again. It’s becoming a habit :blush:

There’s a few people that love taking pot shots at you - glad you take it well because these same people certainly wouldn’t take it as well. Probably encourage it by responding to it but fair play to you.

2 Likes

I don’t mind :blush:

I give as good as I get.

All is fair in love and war!

2 Likes

I’d keep him in for next week.

:slight_smile:

2 Likes