#13 Orazio Fantasia - his surname is pronounced “injured”

If Raz didn’t play last night then we don’t win in my opinion.

He played more on the wing and had a fair bit of the ball. He was class when he got it as well.

I seriously think he is the most influential player we have had since Hird in his ability to break open games and can win games off his own boot. Two totally different players but in this regard they are the same.

Is absolutely electric with ball in hand. There is probably only one of two players in the comp who could catch up to him and they are on his own team!

Hope he builds on this and goes to yet another level.

2 Likes

I agree with that, he’s the best pure talent we’ve brought in in a long time.

Got that Mercuri type class around goals yet is really developing a midfield game.

Genuine star power, his next contract will be big.

1 Like

Had a fantastic game, just broke the lines and his delivery into forward 50 was excellent too.

This should be his role, hff/wing who then goes forward. Some of his runs through the middle reminded me of Lovett, just electrifying.

Way too talented to sit in a forward pocket in games when we are struggling. Needs to be given a run on the ball & brought into the game (as last night showed). Such an electrifying & damaging player when he is on. Almost gave him three votes. Was brilliant last night.

4 Likes

nice

Call again next week please.

1 Like

Man you guys are precious. Highlighting Raz had a good game is a pot shot now?

Shrug. Actually it wasn’t so much you that I wanted to highlight…it’s more some other people that like to snipe/bait Killer Mike. Apart from being too positive, I can’t fault you for anything really.

2 Likes

I just engage with him a lot because he is always up for a discussion/debate. I don’t mean to come across as baiting.

1 Like

You certainly don’t but I think others do. Guess my comment was in response to a discussion you were having with Killer Mike and so I can understand why you’re thinking my comment was directed at you as well.

3 Likes

Even last year when he as struggling for fitness, we were 9-4 with him and 3-6 without him

Muy importante

Killer Mike is one of my favourite posters (and not just because of the name). I’ll back him in to sidestep the bait and give as good as he gets. A bit like Parish, got caught holding the ball / bait and will respond like a champion.

2 Likes

Agreed. Don’t think he ever criticises anyone’s opinion directly and is always willing to share his opinion, regardless of whether it is deemed popular. Yet unlike a lot of others, he doesn’t ever get upset and always takes it in his stride.

Not sure that he doesn’t criticise anybody’s opinion though because he’s always too busy defending his own though. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Couldn’t agree more. Might be deluded, but I made a bet with my brother in law (who barracks for Hawthorn) that Raz would win a Brownlow before Hawthorn wins their next premiership. Turned the corner and back on track after last night?

1 Like

I’m really glad he slotted the goal after the siren. It can seem pointless in the grand scheme of things seeing as we had already won the game but it will be a huge boost to his confidence. Looking forward to seeing him roam free on the wide expanses of the G next week

Ha. What a coincidence. I have an outstanding $750 bet with my cousin’s best mate (a Dawks fan) that we will win a premiership before the Dawks. Was a tad nervous last year when they made the top 4. :wink:

Re: Raz. Yeah, he is shaking off the rust now. All the best with your bet.

Would be tough for someone playing his position to win it you’d think. Brave call.

2 Likes

I am betting on him changing his position as he builds his base / strength. Expect him to play midfield in 2nd half and destroy his opposition. Agree big call, but if anyone can do it …

1 Like

Also think the Dawks will capitulate for next 15 years. It is their turn.

I had a Samantha Fox poster many years ago. That was my favourite one.

8 Likes

Touch me now! Ha.

p.s. I had more than a poster. :laughing: