#13 Orazio Fantasia - his surname is pronounced “injured”

If only we had someone who could have provided Raz something to boost his immune system?

1 Like

Raz and Walla are the ultimate duo.

One without the other and they suffer.

Walla was as tough as they come yesterday and threatened to take the game apart but just didn’t get that freedom he gets when Raz is being looked at as well.

They are both so crucial.

5 Likes

There was a period in early-mid 2000’s where Fletcher kept missing every Port Adelaide game. A few were late outs, too. (And Treadrea would proceed to kill us.)

This is starting to feel like that.

5 Likes

Oh well, when we play them in a final they will be unprepared. Raz for norm smith against Collingwood in this years GF.

3 Likes

We’re going to knock these farkers out of the finals and farkin boo them all the way home fark pendleboooey

15 Likes

Childish but I like it.

3 Likes

Jordan DeBooey

2 Likes

Nathan Boookley.

3 Likes

^Coach of Collingbood.

2 Likes

Darcey boore

He must have attended the President’s Luncheon before the game, damn caterers. He needs to stick to his Nonna’s cooking.

1 Like

Next time we go to play the Pies, they need to rest him the game before.

He owes us for his runny nose yesterday.

Yeah we heard you the first time with that runny nose zinger.

2 Likes

He gets hurt/ill at the most inopportune times. Late 2017 v Carlton pings his hammy, misses the last 4 H&A games, comes back for the final against Sydney and is underdone. Last year misses 9 games. We were 9-4 with him, 3-6 without. Now Anzac Day is ill, a late withdrawal and we get done by a kick. FML…

1 Like

I think he’s one of our most important players. His forward work is great, but he pushes up the ground and runs back forward so hard that no one keeps up. Even when he doesn’t get the ball on those bursts he causes chaos as the opposition have to cover him, which creates space for others.

WHY DID HE HAVE TO GET SICK

1 Like

Taste tested the rabbit and chicken terrine that was served at the Presidents Luncheon yesterday?

My heart sank as soon as I heard he was out. Would have made the difference in the end. He makes Tippa play even better when playing and not to mention rest of the forwards.

3 Likes

It’s him or JOEDAN.

If he plays yesterday we win that. He’s so damn important to our side