#13 Orazio Fantasia - his surname is pronounced “injured”

I’m sure i could find an appropriately sized cannon.

2 Likes

You mustn’t listen to a lot of South American futbol commentary then.

2 Likes

Haha, yeah I don’t but I have seen a fair few youtube videos of goals being scored.

Makes BT sound like a choir boy :joy:

1 Like

The thing is, if it’s actually difficult to pronounce correctly it’s one thing (e.g. some Polish names and other Italian names). However when it’s actually easy and someone tells you how it’s pronounced, you’re just being pig-headeded. I’ve always had this issue, and whilst I don’t expect people to know how to say my name, if someone gives me this “we’re in Australia ■■■■” i’ll certainly be letting them know about it.

It’s easy to say “Richardo” instead of “Riccardo”, “Fanta-sia” instead of “Fan-taysia”. “Carachella”, instead of “Cara-sella”. “Tomich” instead of “Tomik” is another one, but they stupidly insisted on using incorrect pronunciation of their own surname in Australia.

1 Like

I like BT.

4 Likes

What are you talking about? Just because they were bombing it long to him when he’s got one of the best KPD’s on him doesn’t mean it was garbage delivery. He will never be a Davey level CHF. Perhaps try him in the ruck?

1 Like

We only make bold decisions like that in Elimination Finals…

1 Like

I had an Italian teacher that argued with me about how my Italian surname should be pronounced.

Raz out for a few weeks. Quad. F…

Wheres that coming from?

SEN reported a moment ago

Lol. Bloke is made of tissue paper.
Pack her up folks, we’re done.

6 Likes

Can see this stretching out to a 10 week injury

1 Like

Guy deserves to play for a club who can actually get his body right.

2 Likes

Hawks?

poor ■■■■■■■. this is farked.

I have the same issue with my relatively easy name to pronounce and people just refusing to make an effort.

Noooooooo

That is literally the worst possible team news, Raz a soft tissue injury…

Season done.

1 Like

Whatever happens, he and JD can’t possibly get voted into the leadership group again.