#13 Orazio Fantasia - his surname is pronounced “injured”

I remember TD did that once and got 12 weeks.

Reckon those days are done of relatiation

And the fact that it is yet another EFC game making the baldheaded flogs look bad means knives will be out for us on Thursday.

1 Like

Paranoid much?

1 Like

Yes. But right.

1 Like

The beauty of this post is that it’s predicted what is actually the most likely outcome regardless, as it happens every second week when West Coast play at home, being they get an armchair ride from the umps. The ultimate confirmation bias.

1 Like

It’s not wrong though.
I think even when we led 50-1 over there last year they led the free kick count easily

2 Likes

They got 16 extra free kicks. What happened with the Hawks will have no bearing on the umpiring in this game. But we might still get ■■■■■■.

He should have decked Stratton, coped the 4 weeks.

That’s the opposite of what he should have done. He could be the difference in one of the next 2 games and ultimately our top finals chances.

1 Like

Just watched 350 seems that Clarkson wanted to blame Fanta. His words were that ee should hear the story from Fantasia whatever that means. What a p… k

Spot on. The WCE home umpiring bias last year was so out of control that early in the 4th quarter, their free kick count was higher than their score.

6 Likes

It’s like that literally every single game they at Optus. All of them.

Clarkson has compared the hysteria over the pinching to sandpaper-gate in cricket. My question is why is the Hawthorn coach allowed to comment on the Stratton case prior to the tribunal hearing? I thought that was a no-no. Surely he should be issued with a fine as well.

2 Likes

Delist. Fancy besmirching an upstanding character like Stratton and the family football club Hawthorn. Disgraceful that he provoked Stratton into pinching him

1 Like

So a 12 month ban for Stratton …

5 Likes

Given his form across the last month, that’s not really punishing Hawthorn

2 Likes

Better for the run.

Looked super unfit and was still able to kick 2 and look dangerous

1 Like

Was actually early-mid in Q3.

Commentators made reference and couldn’t quite believe what they were seeing.

Why is a player with a poor injury record playing under “duress”?

I know he’s a gun but it just shows that we have a lack of faith in our back up players and our system.

1 Like

This is probably me being hopeful more than anything but I reckon Woosha was just protecting Raz a little after a poor game in saying that he is sore.

4 Likes