#13 Orazio Fantasia - his surname is pronounced “injured”

Yet again, what an idiotic decision to make. We deserve to lose that game and the people who made the decision to play a person under duress should lose their job.

1 Like

Perfect opportunity to debut mozzie and rest fantasia due to return from injury and short break.
Look how good Cameron was and the excitement he brought to the eagles.

Fantasia is best when he is fit and can use his pace, if he cant do those things then prefer Baguley in if they are not going to play Mozzie and fantasia needs a week off.

1 Like

Oh my…

I’ll just add it to the growing list.

Blame the coach when a player does nothing, it’s the blitz way. Being sore was finding an excuse for a guy who wasn’t putting in.

3 Likes

It says something about the state of mind of Bomber supporters right now when arguably our most important player is injured again yet still playing and no one has posted in this thread for almost three days.

1 Like

HAP mentioned even before selection for the Hawthorn game something along the lines of…“don’t be surprised if he plays against Hawks, and is then rested for the Perth trip”

In hindsight, we should have done this.
Short turnaround, playing on the hardest surface in the league, with Raz’s recent soft tissue injuries, we should have explored it.
We should have done it with Belly also !

I go to the reserves game against Box Hill, and see that we’ve taken Baguley, Z.Clarke and Francis out of the side as back up for Thursday night, and then none of them play.
Fkn frustrating !

2 Likes

Anyone ask him at the VFL game how he was feeling/if he will get up for Thursday?

Can’t win without him firing

I reckon the fact that Stringer got injured meant that we had to play Raz verse WCE.

No way they would rest him with Stringer, Daniher, Smith all out already in what was a big game for us

1 Like

I think we did.

1 Like

AFL article says Fantasia wasn’t training with the main group today.

To be expected I guess.

Hopefully he gets up for Thursday

1 Like

He ain’t playing.

1 Like

Yep…
Baguley for Fanta is going to be hard to take, particularly for our most important game of the year.

We know Snelling and Mo22ie are not an option for this Thursday.
Disappointing…

Id rather Bags than the injured Raz who played against WC. Makes it slightly easier to take

1 Like

Groin issues for Raz? Mmmmmm

I’m confident that he will.

If he was proper injured I reckon he wouldn’t have played out the game.

7 day break, most important game of the season, no Stringer - I reckon they’ll play him

Irrespective of his class. There is no point playing him if he can’t run/ contribute effectively

Can’t afford to take passengers in

2 Likes

True.

I get the feeling it was just general soreness after his first game in 7 weeks verse Hawthorn.

Then carried soreness into Eagles game and has 7 days to recover.

We’ve all had that sort of soreness after playing our first game in a while.

i’d freakin hope not.

if so, i give up. football ■■■■■■■ sucks.

I’d put him on ice for the rest of the year. Season is over. I’ve finally conceded

2 Likes

He’ll play and kick 4.

4 Likes