#13 Orazio Fantasia - his surname is pronounced “injured”

No ■■■■, otherwise you and me would be on lists.

1 Like

c
o
o
k
e
d

1 Like

You see Zac Clarke get outmarked by that dwarf early on? Maybe you and I getting a game might not actually be the worst thing…

Yes, you are out there playing, you can still put in. Seen plenty of players do it over the years. Doesn’t mean you star but you can still make an effort.

Should never have been on the plane in the first place. If that’s not the sign of a coach/club in survival mode, I don’t know what is.

The fitness/player management/conditioning this year has been laughably bad… utterly deplorable.

That entire department can get the fark out along with the coaches.

9 Likes

It certainly hasn’t been the best quality.

How many players do we now have with “groin soreness”?

2 Likes

Maybe some Ribena as a sweetener.

1 Like

Its getting to the point where we have to completely overhaul our forward line good and proper and view these guys coming good (if they do) as a bonus, a cherry on top.

A nice conundrum for the coach to have if they’re fit, not our seasons success solely dependent on them being fit for 80% of the season.

Sounds easy to say of course, these guys are match winners.

Bit like Collingwood with Jamie Elliott.

2 Likes

Crowey is just flat out slaying at his job.

Best in the comp.

Most important thing is when Fantasia returns is to play a game in the VFL to ensure his body is cherry ripe.

What’s this rubbish I keep reading? If we’d treated every game as such maybe we’d have won a few more and our most important game of the year would be our first final. You know, like the good teams.

i like you

you’re funny

2 Likes

2-3 is pretty standard if there is inflammation… particularly any impact-based chronic soreness.

Nervously awaiting the Skins injury update.

Was out at 10am Tuesday last week when we had a Thursday night game…

WHAT’S TAKING SO LONG!!???

Trying to find a way to word Raz, Stringer and Zerk’s injuries in such a way that will stop us rioting.

4 Likes

Crowy has OP and it’s taking him a while to get there.

2 Likes

They’ve taped the A-K. Doing the L-Z after lunch.

2 Likes

Last 2-3 years we’ve recruited basically a whole fwd line - Stringer, Begley, Smith, Stewart, Gown & Mossie.

Problem is they’re all injured as well.

1 Like

Didn’t even mention Raz on the injury update? Good news then

2 Likes

Stewart, Smith, Fantasia and Daniher all cooked going forward, fk knows about Laverde’s body either.

We need to find 4 durable bastards who we can count on up forward, then we can raffle the last 2 spots between whoever is fit out of the above mentioned names.