#13 Orazio Fantasia - his surname is pronounced “injured”

Late withdrawal for Myers. Parish plays the Raz role and Myers the Parish role. All good.

1 Like

It’s been happening for 20 years…

Or just have the club play unfit players who can’t perform but then reveal the injuries and niggles post season…

There are probably a heap of other times we have “managed” players and supporters know nothing about it. Players carry injuries all the time.

5 Likes

Is as durable as this scarf…

IMG_3295

2 Likes

devon smith says hello

Devon Smith from last year says hello.

1 Like

Well don’t bother with the Skins Injury update then. Tell us every injury or none. Don’t pick and choose and treat us stupidly.

I don’t see what GWS could use if they just told us? It’s not like a finger injury that they could punch or something.

1 Like

Scoop?

Don’t associate me with McClure scum.

1 Like

You can see what a lack of transparency does to the fans.

Blitzers are concerned/angry that it could be a Joe/Dev situation where they are managing him poorly.

They could just come out and hit it on the head and say: he’s got general soreness (no OP or anything) due to 2 games in 6 days after none in 6 weeks, he will be fine.

1 Like

This bloke would be going at around 10%.

Why play him when he can barely run?

1 Like

He’s one of those types that can’t play carrying niggles. He didn’t train all week, he’s clearly not right. Would’ve been better off playing Mozzie or Bags…

Because OOOORRAZZZZIO FANTASIA

1 Like

His goal won us the game!

2 Likes

Technically without that goal it was a draw.

You can use facts to prove anything. 60% of all people know that

2 Likes

Quiet again last night but if it’s just general soreness then the 9 day break is gonna help.

I reckon he’s set for a big last 2 months now that he has got some fitness back

Please PLEASE can we have a fully fit Raz for Saturday? He will drop 5-6 on the Swans if he’s on song!

Nice little harmless sledge on Callum Mills on the DonAir Podcast after the last Sydney game.

Another 4 goals would be very nice :+1:

1 Like