#13 Orazio Fantasia - his surname is pronounced “injured”

Sorry if someone’s said it but: that goal, along with Edwards goal against Melbourne are equal second for me behind the Hawthorn game. Brilliant moments in a shitstorm of a ■■■■■■■■■■■ of a year. Thanks Fanta.

That goal in the last where he just gunned it up the middle. wow wee boy oh boy… I just got back home and turned the tv on. Now I will admit in recent weeks I have lost passion for watching games. That goal had me screaming at the tv in excitement.

RAZ GOAL

Should I get a number 46 jumper?

get him down to the laverde house.

He has put on a fair bit of size since I saw him last, good to see

Still skinny as fk. Some views of him on TV showed he still has a LONG way to go to be the size he’ll need to be.

Has serious, serious wheels.

Can’t wait to see him, Colyer and Tippa in the same team.

Love him, but boy oh boy he misses some sitters.

umm he has played less then 20 games.

please go speak to Joe Daniher about missing.

Love him, but boy oh boy he misses some sitters.

BRUEST THERE IT IS

Will be our Robbie Gray/ a less rapey Milne.

Favourite player to watch on the list at the moment.

Milne was utterly incompetent in the midfield and Gray is a very different style of player.

I think he’ll be a less rapey Lovett

Lovett, as it turned out, was actually a less-r***y Lovett.

Fantasia forward is just like Pavlich in the midfield or putting your best kid in U10s on the ball even though has great attributes as a backman just because he has the best skills IMO. See for instance Jobe who would kick 40+ per year up forward because he’s just “good” but of course we play him in the midfield and he won a fkg Brownlow there.

He has a tremendous goal sense but I think he’s 20-30% better in the midfield or creating from HB .

Milne was utterly incompetent in the midfield and Gray is a very different style of player.

I think he’ll be a less rapey Lovett

This isn’t Hurley forward frustrating, and he has less than 20 games under the belt so not really a big issue but wtf? The kids a rare, quick, hard running, attacking outside mid. It’s not normal for a kid to do what he was showing in the midfield.

Get 20 games of midfield into him, iron out some of the rough edges and unleash him opposite Colyer next year when we have Watson, Heppel and Myers to dish out.

Beat me. Aceman and I driving the bandwagon

Get around him!

judging by that photo it wouldnt take many

have you got RACV cover? 

Imagine Dell. Stein (probable) and Orazio in one night.

You'd want to be wearing 2 pairs of jocks.

Aceman hitching over from Adelaide as I type.

l'm going to call him Trip. 

Named after the great Blue Note jazz album by US3.