#13 Orazio Fantasia - his surname is pronounced “injured”

Thank fark for Nathan Bassett.

7 Likes

Contract status?

He is silk. Gives us a genuinely dangerous forward target who can kick a bag of goals.
And he does the hard stuff - runs, tackles, gets into the opposition faces. Good mark as well.
He makes a massive difference when he is in the side.

9 Likes

I hold my breath every time he stretches, runs, jumps, lands, kicks, waiting for something to ping.
He is by far the most important player to our slim finals chances.

14 Likes

Got any more of these hiding at Norwood or SANFL @Aceman ?

RAZ can play.

Freakshow. Love him.

Remember in late 2015, around that Adelaide game’ when the club sent a email with the subject ‘Fantasia resigns’? Very glad that he actually re-signed.

Underrated.

FREAK

Contracted till 2019 I think. I hope Dodoro and co are working on a long term deal give him 4 years

6 Likes

In the Brownlow and the Nobby (from me).

1 Like

That goal from nowhere in the second quarter! Did he even look at the goals? He doesn’t need to, knows where they are and drills it. It seems to all come so naturally to him.

2 Likes

Essendon has a small forward you guys

Goes ok.

Seems like e has one goal like that in him most weeks. Makes something out of nothing, a little wizard around the big sticks.

An intelligent forward who knows where and when to lead.
Along with Stringer, is our most natural forward.

1 Like

Absolute jet. He and Smith are my favourite players to watch at the moment.

Has gone past Orazio Fontana as an artist.

1 Like

He doesn’t just put it in at one end of the ground either.

I believe it was the last quarter? There was loose ball out on the wing with two Freo players closing in on it.

Fantasia coming from a lot further back than either of them, outruns one, the other is about to get his hands on the ball and Fantasia just wills himself to get there first and taps it past him before he can blink and sprints onto it before collecting and dishing back to a defender for the team to reset.

Everything he does is class.

18 Likes