#13 Orazio Fantasia - his surname is pronounced “injured”

In our premiership year this guy is going to be the one who everyone else hates. Potatoes are going to rave, news will write stories about him. He will do what he always does while we win more. And, I love that. And, he has the best name in the AFL.

1 Like
2 Likes

I hate seeing any new posts in this thread. Always so nervous opening it.

9 Likes

He looked pretty cut up about that too.

Wants them back.

1 Like

Reckon they might be a bit stretched.
Jake might have to spring for a new pair.

1 Like

I know what you mean, when you add up the fact that he is so slight (club website puts him at 79kg / 177cm - maybe he weighed that much in hiking boots and wet winter clothing?), so fast, changes direction so well, is fearless, does crunching tackles and is such a valuable player …

Anxiety levels through the roof, every time there is a spike in his thread.

A good argument for carbon fibre body armour.

Let’s hope he gets in a good pre-season and can fill them up better next year:

1 Like

Yeah this is fkg weird.

2 Likes

Have you looked at your Avatar lately?

5 Likes

Yes. It’s fkg weird.

5 Likes

So where did you get a pic of Donnington?

4 Likes

I miss @Donnington 's poetry.

Is he still banned or can we get a little more?

No. Donnington was scary in a Robert DeNiro in “The Fan” kind of way.

1 Like

Mate of mine who is an Adelaide supporter told me 5aa had come out said Raz to Adelaide is building … Did anyone here what was actually said ?

Pretty confident that it’s rubbish.

Classic stitch up

They might have asked about him. Doesn’t mean it’s true. Sounds more like wishful thinking on their part.

He’s contracted. He’d have to demand a trade with homesick tears in his eyes. We’d ask a massive price…and they gave up 2 first rounders for Gibbs and got 2 for Lever who’s a defender, not a goalkicker.

1 Like

Give Raz whatever he wants and keep him happy.

Essendon without Fantasia is the difference between being a top 4 side or a top 8 side.

He is irreplaceable.

9 Likes

Goes to Adelaide his games will be on fox.

Stays with us he’s on 7. Gets all the free PR from BT.

4 Likes

Apparently he’ll be at Adelaide Oval on August 24th. Kicking seven for the Dons against Port, sending them tumbling out of finals and us into their spot.

25 Likes