#13 Orazio Fantasia - his surname is pronounced “injured”

So disappointing if this latest injury ends his season. Genuinely believe he’s had a 50-60 goal season taken off him due to injury. Aside from signing him to a new contract, getting Raz’s body right is a major priority for 2019.

Said to the people I watched the game with he’ll kick a PB but early injuries curbed his influence. How bad was St Kilda, they started Brown on Fantasia and he kicks a goal within the first minute. No wonder they’re clearing out the assistants.
Please be just a precautionary, hoping he’s fit and firing next Friday night.

1 Like

13 Likes

Club has confirmed he’ll miss next week. Bugga.

INJURY UPDATE |

Goddard - Has been cleared of any damage to his ACL.

Saad - Will do appropriate testing throughout the week.

Raz - Minor hamstring strain, will miss round 22.

Hooksy - Has pain in his knee, should be available for round 22.#DonTheSash pic.twitter.com/Lru5VIikGG

— Essendon FC (@EssendonFC) August 11, 2018
<

I’m tired robbie.

1 Like

So we traded Gumby for a guy with cooked hamstrings?

Damn. He’s a big loss.

Oh yeah. One of those one week hamstring strains.
:roll_eyes:

10 Likes

Yep send him away now. Same with Daniher, no point risking either, just get them right for next year,

5 Likes

There’s 1000 hamstring injuries a year and they’re always 3 week minimums and everyone still tries the “one week” thing.

1 Like

Geez he has had a shocking run this year, pretty amazing he has played some real quality footy in between injuries.

Our season is done anyway so his loss won’t hurt just get him right so he can smash the off season.

1 Like

Jackson Merrett come on down

1 Like

Would rather Green

2 Likes

You’re both forgetting Jakey Long

I still have nightmares of him trying to take the game on with a Pies player up his backside and then getting pinged HTB

At least he can get into a gallop, unlike Green who moves like a garden gnome

2 Likes

Haha his head dosen’t wobble when he runs just little arms and legs pumping up and down.

Bring in Josh Green.

1 Like

He’s been so great the past month too. Dammit.