#13 Orazio Fantasia - his surname is pronounced “injured”

Subtitles just as spectacular as Raz. A rock sea otter!

1 Like

I get the sentiment here but generally you don’t tag forwards, usually there are blokes specifically in the team to stop forwards

2 Likes

Yeah tags the wrong word but if they get off the chain too much things get rejigged. Plus I’m about 6 espressos on. Formulating coherent thoughts are hard.

2 Likes

Would have had 6 if zaha had have honored the 1-2 rather than turning back into traffic to goal himself

2 Likes

Also gave one off to Langford that he could have kicked.

1 Like

My favorite goal is the running one where he actually starts at the contest in the middle and reads the play to run forward of the ball and get it over the top from hepp. That is exactly the sort off run we want him and tipp and colyer to be creating away from the clearance.

We haven’t had that front running pace since lovett. It is very damaging

4 Likes

At 42" hahaha…defender is going…"wtf…forget it I’m out…"

The one at 50 through to 59 secs is the one I referred to earlier. The speed,… The poise, … the confidence, the, … the … oh dear, … I think I need a little lie down now …

2 Likes

9 Likes

New Thread Title…

Orazio, “Call me Coleman” Fantasia.

1 Like

JoeDan on 6 but couldn’t be squeezed into the list… ■■■■ off Herald Sun.

28 Likes

Up there with Sam Reid @Riolio

I know who I’d prefer…

Imagine them both in the same foreword line :drool:

1 Like

Yeah, almost as good as Fantasia being in the same forward line as JD and Hooker.

But not quite…

3 Likes

Hooker on 5 also IIRC

Fkn peanuts at the HS

17 Likes

I can understand hand picking some names down the list… but ■■■■■■■ seriously, if they’re top 10-15 then put em on the ■■■■■■■ list!

2 Likes

Yeah, let’s put Devon smith instead of JOE

Fk off herald sun

1 Like

his 2nd goal - kicking from about 35 out at full speed - is the type of goal that few players can kick. TWatson,Long, Bewick, Mercuri (not as fast though) and Lovett - some players that come to mind that did the same. Very hard to execute without slowing down or kicking across the body - Raz did it effortlessly - ■■■■■■ impressive.

2 Likes

It’s not in the Herald Sun so it never happened.

FACT

5 Likes

SEA levels rising.

2 Likes