#13 Orazio Fantasia - his surname is pronounced “injured”

Nup. He was never going anywhere.

Would have been the perfect replacement for Betts

Crows can suck a fat one

one or two Crows fans have noticed Francis is firing but I think (hope) he’s happy with us too.

PREPARING THE WAR CHEST

1 Like

Crows had a chance to get Francis last year for virtaully peanuts. If Francis breaks out in the next year or two and Crows come calling they will have to pay through the nose to get him

Imagine Francis going to Adelaide and having that pre-season.

:roll_eyes:

8 Likes

Collective Minds

lol what rubbish

I wonder if Sloan was ever a chance of coming here.
I mean…I wonder if their guys talked to our guys.

Get Raz and Joe right, Jakey Stringer 2nd year in will be ready to go for a career-best season. Add a Free Agent signing (Gaff) and another player through trade and I’m liking us a lot for 2019.

3 Likes

I knew he was a superstar the first game that time he entered the field off the bench, received the footy and as he was dashing down the wing he was directing traffic ahead and hit a pace out pass.

He is a freak show!

Is he seriously only 21?!

23 next month…so if you’re no good at arithmetic…yeah, maybe!

I like how this extension…gives us salary cap certainty with another of our top talents.

Allows us to really attack the trade period knowing how much we can spend all the way out to the medium term.

We now have 18 players locked in out to at least 2020.

It’s a very strong core group.

1 Like

There was one passage of play that I saw of him when I realised this kid has something. It was the game after Hirdy got sacked, we played Gold Coast away towards the back end of 2015. Pretty sure it was at the first bounce of the final term. Ball ends up at half-back for us, Raz picks it up, turns on the afterburners, quick 1-2 with the hands and slots it on the run from 50.

Pretty lame music in the clip!

5 Likes

Late after the telecast on Friday they replayed some audio footage of Orazio correcting how his last name is pronounced.

Fan’Ta’Sea’A

Think you’re a year out there, mate.

Edit - was thinking of Francis, sorry!

Fanta-seeya-layta!

3 Likes

damn this guy’s hamstring to hell and back, in better condition after said journey obviously.

winders 2.0 come @ me.

3 Likes