#13 Orazio Fantasia - his surname is pronounced “injured”

Train in t-shirts or something. These types of training injuries are unnecessary and a pain in the ■■■■.

T-shirts are still too risky. Only answer is to train bollockk naked

3 Likes

…but with some form of aggot protection. A slipped tackle could prove more detrimental than a strained digit. And even then there are still risks. Just ask John Hopoate’ team mates.

3 Likes

Joey would be a tripping risk.

1 Like

A slip related pulley tendon finger injury. Interesting take on the traditional back related Windy Hill flu.

ww

3 Likes

and with video

4 Likes

Please don’t post in this thread (I realise that I just became part of the problem, rather than the solution.)

Seriously, lock it until he wins his Brownlow.

1 Like

Anyone else see this? Or is it just me.

Smooth mover

Smooth crooner

2 Likes
1 Like

Don’t care about his thumb.
Headline should have read “Orazio shows the finger to afl.com reporters”

2 Likes

I’m surprised that no one has mentioned this as of yet but…

At the end of the Devon Smith SEN interview from the other day he was asked: “What wish would you make for the 2019 season?”

And his answer was: “For Orazio Fantasia to play 20 games because that would go a long way to us playing finals.”

This goes to show how important Raz is to the team for the reigning best and fairest winner and elite player that Dev Smith is, to have that as his wish for the 2019 season, speaks volumes as to how integral this man is to any future success that we might have.

Very high praise and very much deserved.

Hope he tears the comp apart along with Joe this year just like they did in 2017.

18 Likes

He, JoeDan and Zerret are our best 3 players. I don’t care what order people put them in.

But Raz is top 3.

5 Likes

Can’t argue with that mate. And i know people are a little cold on him after last season but i’d include Hurls. He’s still one of the best defenders in the whole league.

1 Like

I think 1 on 1 Hurls is pretty ordinary TBH but as a sweeping general in defence he is top 2-3 in the comp

2 Likes

Didn’t rate his effort on Franklin? And i don’t want to hear about “Buddy being injured”, he kicked 6 the following week against Collingwood.

1 Like

Stop posting in this thread pls.

Nightmares every time it’s at the top of the pile.

4 Likes

You can beat your opponent despite losing the 1 on 1 contests. It’s not his fault as injuries have taken a bit away from him but he gets beaten fairly often 1 on 1. Still one of our most vital and important players though

2 Likes

I reckon he’s changed his one on one style. He use to take and own front position by engaging first. He played this way against Franklin but more often than not he played off the shoulder of his opponent for the last two years.

Hopefully we him back to his defensive best this year and they let Francis do more of the zoning work

1 Like