#13 Orazio Fantasia - his surname is pronounced “injured”

will kick 5 on maynard next week

2 Likes

Just a lazy 4 from Raz.

3 Likes

Best small forward in the AFL. PERIOD! It’s not even a topic for discussion IMO. Apologies Walla, but Raz is different gravy.

2 Likes

ITS TIME

14 Likes

That was gold from Joey

1 Like

Look at Maynard all ■■■■■■■ confused because he didn’t know 5 came after 4.

4 Likes

Bit strange to see him chiming in for cameo master class stuff. 4 goals. Thank you very much! Maybe that’s where we are now. Raz can be a finisher. He’s a farking gun. Walla has outshone him so far but the dynamic duo is exactly that. Raz will have his big day soon.

RAZ

1 Like

bRAZzers

1 Like

This guy is so damn explosive.

Fastest in the AFL? The only player I can think that could match him is Saad :joy:

RAZZLE

First thing I read when I opened this thread. Never change bipolar blitz

Thread should be changed to #13 Orazio - Late out against Collingwood.

Difference between winning and losing yesterday. He is our DeGoey.

2 Likes

Yep threw my phone to the floor of my car whilst stopped at the lights when I read he was out

1 Like

3 games in a row a late out v Pies. He plays, we win. Simple.

2 Likes

Interesting that Parish was Orazio’s replacement. Ham would have been more like-for-like, although the finals like pressure may have been a worry. His speed and tank would have been handy though, especially in the second half.

3 Likes

It’s also making Maynard more accountable too. No doubt he’d have got the job on Raz, which means he would’ve had to pay more attention on him and less on providing run and rebound from the back. It just annoys me how often he’s been a late out when we’ve had a big game over the past year and a bit.

2 Likes

Maynard looked far too confident yesterday, he’d have been shittin his dacks if Fantasia took the field.

3 Likes

For reals?? That’s a weird record if true.

Maybe he has a Tatted Flog phobia?

1 Like

pretty sure it is 2 times as a late out, but has missed the last 3.

1 Like