#13 Orazio Fantasia - his surname is pronounced “injured”

Not a funny thing to joke / shtpost about.

1 Like

Winderlich mk2

2 Likes

Why would he be taking the ■■■■?Absolutely nothing for Fantasia to be ashamed about if true either. And the club is doing the right thing by not telling the truth about it, if that’s what Fantasia wants.

2 Likes

Posting history is your friend

We miss this guy so much. Easily our most important player.
Aside from his individual brilliance and the knock on affect to other players like Tippa, I reckon he does a lot of the setting up of the ground in the forward half, which is another reason why we look better when he’s there.

2 Likes

Worsfold press conference: “Err… yeah… he’s good… he felt a little bit crook last night… umm… but err… from all accounts he is feeling pretty good today and back to normal… maybe 100%”

Who knows! That could mean another month on the sidelines given the track record of this club.

2 Likes

Yeah that sounds like a load of bs.

Yes I love to take the ■■■■, however my post was not a shitpost, and was what I have heard from a good source. At no stage did I joke about it, merely said it was what I heard

1 Like

Alright, take you at your word. Let’s hope it’s not true, because it would be awful for him (and a disaster for our season)

Had we had Orazio and Brown today we would have looked a lot different.

We got the ball into the forward 50 enough to win the footy game. We were ruthlessly efficient only a couple of weeks ago.

Would make a lot of sense on a lot of the times he’s missed trainings and games, and it may well not be true, I guess many sources here are all ■■■■ posters too, but he doesn’t seem like the sort of guy to make something like that up. But I would much rather be wrong cause he’s a necessity to our team etc

Poon with the scoop, back-peddle and disclaimer.

4 Likes

Poon wasn’t wrong about need being fired a week prior to being let go, and I copped the same crap then.

Now my game of thrones calls in the other thread have been horrific, that’s where the real scandal lies, I haven’t picked a thing right #littlefingerisntdead

1 Like

Must have been a bad virus but surely he’s right to go for Friday?

Don’t think they’re hiding anyhting.

You could hear in his voice on the podcast that he was genuinely sick

1 Like

Yeah people just going full panic mode. He trained this week, so he’s clearly not injured. Anybody that’s had a flu can tell you it can make you feel drained for a couple of weeks.

Yeah and I don’t know about others but when I have a bad case of the flu, I certainly cannot run 15kms etc.

1 Like

He probably saw the treatment that Zerrett got in round 1 and thought fark that…

And fair enough too. We don’t want players running out there if they aren’t up for it

Club is hiding something 100%

1 Like

So, you didn’t think that if true, and it NOT being made public, … to maybe keep it to yourself out of respect to the bloke?

Blitz cachet is way more important I suppose than the risk of making his situation worse by bringing it into the open when if true, he has clearly decided his preference is to not do that now, but maybe do so later at his own discretion, or not at all?

1 Like