#13 Orazio Fantasia - his surname is pronounced “injured”

Why on earth would he indicate this now?!

5 Likes

I feel like @Aceman has thought this likely for a long time. Not sure why this comes up now rather than as clickbait. Contracted for 2.5 more years though, so hopefully we have a degree of control over any possible trade scenario. Would absolutely hate to even think about him leaving though.

3 Likes

Could have been known to us since the start of the season and just been leaked out now? Or maybe at the bye.

1 Like

Not too fussed.

I love him but you can tell there has been something up with him.

It’s all about what we can get now.

1 Like

Fair dinkum, if this season amounts to limping to 10th spot and trading Fantasia I’m fkn done. Holy ■■■■■■■ ■■■■.

2 Likes

Disruptive to the team and the remainder of the season. Wait until the of the season to do that.

Ffs.

1 Like

Aceman has REPEATEDLY posted how happy Orazio is here. If I recall he actually said Razs Mrs moved to Melbourne recently did he not?

This is bizarre

1 Like

Someone grab a defibrillator for @mrjez

3 Likes

■■■■. It kills me to read this. So important to us and such a great player.

2 Likes

Looks like Jack Martin might still make it to ya then if we lost Raz

Here’s hoping it’s just media games though with Port hoping it could happen over Raz actually pushing for it

It is very strange it’s come out at this point of season. And he’s contracted for 2 more years.

In the leadership group over clubmen such as Hooksey & Bear. WTAF?

3 Likes

I simply can’t believe it.

Not fussed by this. Can pick up Jack Martin now.

1 Like

Can’t disagree with that! Also could be false/exaggerated information as well. Maybe he indicated he wants to go home, but later on in his career, who knows really. I hope he stays, even if he has had injury troubles.

Fck - hope we force Port into paying overs. #karma

2 Likes

no, because on a podcast (donair) which he does with zaharakis and adam cooney, he was saying how his gf is waiting to finish her studies in SA then move to melbourne to be with raz.

5 Likes

Old old news

Go home factor eh?

Probably end up in Brisbane.

3 Likes

Can’t wait for DON AIR to hear what he has to say

1 Like

Sounds like crap to me.

1 Like