#13 Orazio Fantasia - his surname is pronounced “injured”

Obvious troll was obvious, but I giggled

I think Fantasia should be dropped and we should bring in that Fanta-sea-a guy. He’s good

7 Likes

Basil pls…

You should have but we accept mediocrity so meh.

Pains me to say this as he’s my favorite player, but must be dropped. Done nothing for weeks.

1 Like

People said the same about Walla a few weeks ago. Small forward is probably the hardest position on the field to play and he is just lacking a bit of confidence in his body IMO. He will come good

4 Likes

Difference is Walla has been on and off. Fantasia is clearly sore.

1 Like

I would replace him with Snelling

9 Likes

yep clearly injured and can’t give more than one effort at a time, needs to be given a few weeks off to hopefully get over it, otherwise if it’s not fixable by seasons end, send him off now he is offering next to nothing.
walla was at least offering defensive running and pressure, raz just stands there once his first effort is done.

I’d back him in. Still takes the best small defender.
Marley Williams can cut sides up when he is loose so Fanta pretty much cancelled him out. Fanta still had a few score involvements aswell.

I don’t think he is out of form.

He looks like he is playing at about 5% fitness.

3 Likes

Agree. Whoosha said he was sore 2 weeks ago. Mozzie getting injured was not opportune.

They had to sacrifice their equivalent of Saad on him as a tagger. So a small win for us as they missed Williams’ run and creativity out of defence. The Crows will send their best small defender to him next week aswell.

1 Like

Adelaide will toast us so give him the week off and give him a crack for the run home.

He needs to go to Adelaide to be reminded how ■■■■ the place is.

25 Likes

Going very ordinary

Don’t take him Adelaide. Give him the week off and bring Snelling in

1 Like

And tippa gets second best small defender. Look how that turned out for em!!

4 Likes

He’s checked out.

2 Likes

Must be either dropped or spelled to get over whatever is stopping him contesting 100%. No passengers.